Type 2 Life

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
Good Morning, my dear, special friends,

I had a good, productive day yesterday, Tuesday 19th September 2017 Anno Domini and did a good shop with my Carer and also received my £35.00 electricity utility allowance, £35.00 gas utility allowance and £20.00 mobile dumbphone payasyougo top-up allowance which was redeemed as a voucher entitling me 250 minutes and 250 text messages with 02 mobile telephone network. It's not a smartphone so I don't use the data. My mobile telephone, gas, and electricity are all on a payasyougo basis. When I put my electricity on and gas on by means of electricity prepayment power key and gas prepayment card my gas balance was £109.01 credit and electricity balance was £57.44 credit. The reason why it's so much in excess is that I've been conserving the energy both to save money and also to consider the Earth's resources.

I also bought some lovely food, cleaning materials and toiletries/self care products, including a joint of beef for £4.77 pence a joint of lamb for £8.76 pence, a bag of £1.00 Charlotte Potatoes, 3 bags of £1.10 pence frozen roasting potatoes, 45 pence broccoli, £1.00 cauliflower, 45 pence carrots, £1.00 leeks, £4.30 pence chicken legs x 2, piece of Sainsbury's Basics mild cheddar cheese for £3.00, 2 all steak Pukka Pies for £1.25 pence each (they were on Special Offer), 1 loaf of Sainsbury's Basics 40 pence white bread, 80 pence apples, 6 pints of full cream milk for £1.48 pence and 40 Sainsbury's Fair Trade Red Label tea bags for 60 pence. The cleaning materials were 20 Sainsbury's antibacterial wet wipes for £1.00, Sainsbury's Citrus 50 pence thick bleach, Bold 2-1 £4.00 Laundry Gel and 45 pence Sainsbury's Basics washing up liquid and the self-care products (toiletries) were Sainsbury's Basics 50 pence shaving foam, £4.00 "BRUT" aftershave, £2.00 "BRUT" deodorant and £1.00 Kiddies 3-5 years of age Colgate Toothpaste, which I love to brush my teeth with.

I ate 2 pukka pies at different points of yesterday and 6 slices of cheese on toast and 1 apple yesterday and drank 5 cups of coffee with sucralose sweetener and coffee mate light and also drank 10 transparent plastic cups of tap water.

My blood glucose reading today Wednesday 20th September 2017 Anno Domini at 8:35 Ante Meridian British Summer Time was a very good, healthy 5.7 Millimoles Per Litre.

Lots of Love from Johnny, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus x X x.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Tomorrow Ron goes for his stress test scan.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dur yes !!!
What happens now?
There going to see about a different scan. All this because Ron can't lift his arms above his head. I knew this was going to happen.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
There going to see about a different scan. All this because Ron can't lift his arms above his head. I knew this was going to happen.
Take heart. At least they are investigating.
Seeing nurse at go practice about numb side of foot and baby toe/s on right foot. GP said maybe neuro but still could be from my back, which wouldnt be fixed, if so. He didn't rate physio as knowing more than him, I felt. Well he should know more, shouldnt he? I respect his diagnosises. He hasnt missed anything on me yet, thank god.
They are up to their eyes in a merger. I forgot to ask so much and mention rib lumps but I'll tell nurse, see what she says. I must remember to swop my huge yellow sharps bin off for a swop over. It's full and heavy. Monday will be interesting. Having blood test for vit d level check too. Bones are aching all over like thyroid underactive but sleeping less for it to be that. Sleep out due to new school settling.
How has Ron taken news he has to wait for different scan?

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Take heart. At least they are investigating.
Seeing nurse at go practice about numb side of foot and baby toe/s on right foot. GP said maybe neuro but still could be from my back, which wouldnt be fixed, if so. He didn't rate physio as knowing more than him, I felt. Well he should know more, shouldnt he? I respect his diagnosises. He hasnt missed anything on me yet, thank god.
They are up to their eyes in a merger. I forgot to ask so much and mention rib lumps but I'll tell nurse, see what she says. I must remember to swop my huge yellow sharps bin off for a swop over. It's full and heavy. Monday will be interesting. Having blood test for vit d level check too. Bones are aching all over like thyroid underactive but sleeping less for it to be that. Sleep out due to new school settling.
How has Ron taken news he has to wait for different scan?
He's not said anything about it . The nurse was on about a stress echo. Which I had to explain to Ron what it was. When they tell him it doesn't register . How long have you have your foot problem? His bg levels are still up . Lowest he can get them is 7.6 , with highest being 16.7. Shoulder still giving him jip.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
He's not said anything about it . The nurse was on about a stress echo. Which I had to explain to Ron what it was. When they tell him it doesn't register . How long have you have your foot problem? His bg levels are still up . Lowest he can get them is 7.6 , with highest being 16.7. Shoulder still giving him jip.
Off and on for few yrs. I took r-ala 2-3yrs ago and it improved greatly but need a confirmed diagnosis as wobbly legs no better even thou physio saying back is improving. Still on maximum tramadol.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Off and on for few yrs. I took r-ala 2-3yrs ago and it improved greatly but need a confirmed diagnosis as wobbly legs no better even thou physio saying back is improving. Still on maximum tramadol.
Ron seems to be better on tramadol. No back pain. . He's got a rash around his feet looks similar to the one he had last year .

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Ron seems to be better on tramadol. No back pain. . He's got a rash around his feet looks similar to the one he had last year .
How did he get rid of it then? So much has happened, hasnt it. I'm pleased he finds tramadol helpful. I'd be bedridden without mine. A godsend.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
How did he get rid of it then? So much has happened, hasnt it. I'm pleased he finds tramadol helpful. I'd be bedridden without mine. A godsend.
It just went . By the time he got an appointment with the gp it had gone . Now it's right round near his little toes . It's never ending with him. Awaiting an appointment for him to have an endoscopy. Got a follow up with dementia clinic , his diabetes review in October. Now got to get his shoulders looked at .

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
It just went . By the time he got an appointment with the gp it had gone . Now it's right round near his little toes . It's never ending with him. Awaiting an appointment for him to have an endoscopy. Got a follow up with dementia clinic , his diabetes review in October. Now got to get his shoulders looked at .
Is it frozen shoulder? Or both? Common for diabetics, frozen shoulder. See what gp says about shoulders?
I have to have endoscopy before bariatric op. Don't tell him but a bit unpleasant for us breathing problem patients. Oh and my panic attack holding breath when freightened caper. I'm a nightmare. :meh:
Ron isnt far behind. Ha ha
You must have the patience of a saint. For sure. ;)
Look after yourself too, mrs!
Going to prepare for bed, 4yr old with a cough permitting. Too many disturbed nights this week. Argh!!!
Out shopping in morning then going to try and chill out before monster comes back from school.
Hope you two chill out this weekend too. We all deserve it.
No walk in the park this type2 lark.
I read somewhere that type2s have more to contend with than type1s as once their insulin is replaced and managed well, nothing can stop them.
IR in type2s is still very much not understood. A minefield, then all possible complications that type1s get too.
Id rather have a disease thats understood than a one which is still being worked out! Any day.
We all have our crosses to bare. Whatever the disease, i suppose.
Ps. Try and get Ron on low carbing foods again for his naughty bgs?

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
, toGood Evening, my beautiful, caring friends on Type 2 Life,

Today I cooked Roasted Beef Meat, Roasted Potatoes (I only had 3, in consideration to the LCHF diet), and steamed leeks, cauliflower and broccoli for myself and my two good friends in the present and back in the day of 1995-1996 when I was 25-26 years of age. The man, Steve, said the beef was really tender and loved the way I roasted the potatoes in accordance to the way my good friend Ioanna had advised me with three-quarters of a standard mug of tap water, and a sprinkling of salt, freshly ground black pepper and dried thyme distributed evenly over each potato. That way the consistency, flavour and texture of the roasted potatoes is lovely and agreeable to my sensory sensitivity in my Asperger Syndrome Autism Spectrum Condition.

Later on, I cooked a nice meal for myself and Ioanna (I put a sheet of cling film over the plate with the dinner on it to deliver to her) of Jerk Chicken and Plain White Basmati Rice (only a small portion of rice for myself in accordance and compliance with the LCHF diet which is imperative for impeccable blood glucose control in type 1, type 2, type 1.5 and Gestational Diabetes).

I also drank, today, about 5-6 mugs of coffee, with artificial granulated sweetener (2 teaspoonfuls in each mug) and about 12 plastic transparent cups of tap water.

My blood glucose reading at 8:57 Post Meridian British Summer Time was a very healthy 5.5 Millimoles Per Litre.

I'm so sorry, @tina_marie , to hear of @eldergarth's struggles with his diabetes 2, respiration, mobility and, I believe, cardiac function. I am continuing to pray for impeccable treatment for him not only to enhance and improve his quality of life and general health but also because I love him very dearly, in Jesus, as he appears to be a really lovely, but unfortunately unlucky man, and I recall the impeccable advice he has given me in the past on the forum which, along with @ickihun, @debrasue, @Diamum5972 and @13lizanne, is the reason why I have grown so much and am managing my diet, Asperger Syndrome motivation, diabetes management as well as activity levels so much. I thank you all from my heart for your kindness and friendship, you're all very special to me and I love logging on to the forum, of which Type 2 Life is my favourite thread on it.

And well done, @ickihun, for your wonderful advice and counsel on @tina_marie's post updating us about Ron and for sharing good information which I shall memorise and use to continue to grow in my knowledge of my diabetic condition and providing me with a knowledge of the treatment strategies medical professionals use to help counteract a lot of the world's disease suffering. Bless you, dear @ickihun, bless you and thank you.

Have a good night's sleep, my friends, as the weekend draws to a close (nearly, it's only Saturday) and have a wonderful healthy week ahead with sound diabetic management, good diet and happiness in abundance.

Much love,

From,

@JohnnyBaker12021970, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, with Urge Incontinence, Frequency Loading, Enuresis, Megacolon, Mild Hypanotremia. essential hypertension and pure hypercholesterolaemia. xXx.

Reactions: tina_marie
D

debrasue

, toGood Evening, my beautiful, caring friends on Type 2 Life,

Today I cooked Roasted Beef Meat, Roasted Potatoes (I only had 3, in consideration to the LCHF diet), and steamed leeks, cauliflower and broccoli for myself and my two good friends in the present and back in the day of 1995-1996 when I was 25-26 years of age. The man, Steve, said the beef was really tender and loved the way I roasted the potatoes in accordance to the way my good friend Ioanna had advised me with three-quarters of a standard mug of tap water, and a sprinkling of salt, freshly ground black pepper and dried thyme distributed evenly over each potato. That way the consistency, flavour and texture of the roasted potatoes is lovely and agreeable to my sensory sensitivity in my Asperger Syndrome Autism Spectrum Condition.

Later on, I cooked a nice meal for myself and Ioanna (I put a sheet of cling film over the plate with the dinner on it to deliver to her) of Jerk Chicken and Plain White Basmati Rice (only a small portion of rice for myself in accordance and compliance with the LCHF diet which is imperative for impeccable blood glucose control in type 1, type 2, type 1.5 and Gestational Diabetes).

I also drank, today, about 5-6 mugs of coffee, with artificial granulated sweetener (2 teaspoonfuls in each mug) and about 12 plastic transparent cups of tap water.

My blood glucose reading at 8:57 Post Meridian British Summer Time was a very healthy 5.5 Millimoles Per Litre.

I'm so sorry, @tina_marie , to hear of @eldergarth's struggles with his diabetes 2, respiration, mobility and, I believe, cardiac function. I am continuing to pray for impeccable treatment for him not only to enhance and improve his quality of life and general health but also because I love him very dearly, in Jesus, as he appears to be a really lovely, but unfortunately unlucky man, and I recall the impeccable advice he has given me in the past on the forum which, along with @ickihun, @debrasue, @Diamum5972 and @13lizanne, is the reason why I have grown so much and am managing my diet, Asperger Syndrome motivation, diabetes management as well as activity levels so much. I thank you all from my heart for your kindness and friendship, you're all very special to me and I love logging on to the forum, of which Type 2 Life is my favourite thread on it.

And well done, @ickihun, for your wonderful advice and counsel on @tina_marie's post updating us about Ron and for sharing good information which I shall memorise and use to continue to grow in my knowledge of my diabetic condition and providing me with a knowledge of the treatment strategies medical professionals use to help counteract a lot of the world's disease suffering. Bless you, dear @ickihun, bless you and thank you.

Have a good night's sleep, my friends, as the weekend draws to a close (nearly, it's only Saturday) and have a wonderful healthy week ahead with sound diabetic management, good diet and happiness in abundance.

Much love,

From,

@JohnnyBaker12021970, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, with Urge Incontinence, Frequency Loading, Enuresis, Megacolon, Mild Hypanotremia. essential hypertension and pure hypercholesterolaemia. xXx.
Well done, Johnny - you really are doing amazingly well, considering all the things you have to deal with. And yet you're always cheerful and ready to help others. Those are very special qualities. Hugs x

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Hope everyone is well. Where are you @JohnnyBaker12021970 ? We are missing your posts.

Very tired and in a lot of pain lately. Hormones seemed to have really agitated my bone pains. Cramps in feet, worse at night.
I must have took sympathy for Ron @tina_marie . My shoulder, on left has frozen and extremely painful to raise. I'm a reck as flu injection site sore too. My whole body feels like its been kicked by 2 horses. Cry cry. :(

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Hope everyone is well. Where are you @JohnnyBaker12021970 ? We are missing your posts.

Very tired and in a lot of pain lately. Hormones seemed to have really agitated my bone pains. Cramps in feet, worse at night.
I must have took sympathy for Ron @tina_marie . My shoulder, on left has frozen and extremely painful to raise. I'm a reck as flu injection site sore too. My whole body feels like its been kicked by 2 horses. Cry cry. :(
Well I'm joining you now . Shoulder pain , think it's because I lift the wheelchair in and out of the car. Sciatica is back. Last Friday I had a fight with a tin of tuna and managed to cut two fingers one of which only stopped bleeding yesterday, and they say fish is good for you.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Well I'm joining you now . Shoulder pain , think it's because I lift the wheelchair in and out of the car. Sciatica is back. Last Friday I had a fight with a tin of tuna and managed to cut two fingers one of which only stopped bleeding yesterday, and they say fish is good for you.
We are a right pair! Ha ha

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
We are a right pair! Ha ha
We sure are . Ron's been getting bad chest pains again tonight . He's been doing so well lately . Still the hospital haven't decided what there doing . I've tried to get him to change hospitals but he won't . I feel like I'm fighting a loosing battle .

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
We sure are . Ron's been getting bad chest pains again tonight . He's been doing so well lately . Still the hospital haven't decided what there doing . I've tried to get him to change hospitals but he won't . I feel like I'm fighting a loosing battle .
You have got a fight on your hands.
You can only do your best to advise Ron. Some has to come from him. Just keep at it. Maybe he will agree soon.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
You have got a fight on your hands.
You can only do your best to advise Ron. Some has to come from him. Just keep at it. Maybe he will agree soon.
It's turning into a joke with the hospital. 5.5 nearly 6 months wait for a stress test that in the end didn't happen. Which has meant that an appointment that was meant to happen today but got postponed till next Tuesday could of gone ahead instead.