What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ixarix

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Just finished supper, had some whole wheat pasta with some sausage, mixed vegetables, and a small Caesar salad. Hopefully the pasta doesn't spike me to much, was only half a cup of pasta. Now I'm chilling playing a game, and getting ready for my appointment in the morning. Hope everyone sleeps well.

D

Diabeticliberty

Maidin mhaith go léir má tá tú mo spéaclaí ard diaibéiteacha arda de fuar Guinness fuar. Woke up this morning what did I see? 3 little birds upon my doorstep. One of them said to me your blood sugars are 3.6mmols. This is my message to you hoo hoo.

To any and all diabetic Bob Marley fans I apologise for flagrantly plagiarising his work.

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.1 today for me

My flu jab is OK so far, though if I lift my arm I can feel it it's only a tiny bit bit 'stiff' and hot thank goodness. Lovely cup of tea afterwards and nice biscuits for Mr gee and his mum thanks to local volunteers helping at the clinic :)

Mr gee had the additional jab against shingles (that one is in the other arm ;)), he wasn't going to bother at first but the GP trainee said shingles can be very unpleasant and debilitating (plus Mr gee says he remembered that I've already had shingles more than once :arghh: ), so he had it done.

Ymdawd

Type of diabetes
Type 2
good morning all :)

4.1 today for me

My flu jab is OK so far, though if I lift my arm I can feel it it's only a tiny bit bit 'stiff' and hot thank goodness. Lovely cup of tea afterwards and nice biscuits for Mr gee and his mum thanks to local volunteers helping at the clinic :)

Mr gee had the additional jab against shingles (that one is in the other arm ;)), he wasn't going to bother at first but the GP trainee said shingles can be very unpleasant and debilitating (plus Mr gee says he remembered that I've already had shingles more than once :arghh: ), so he had it done.

Give people flu jabs at work. Have never had anyone complain about a sore arm though the general advice we tell them is to take a couple of paracetamol tablets and any discomfort should disappear overnight

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Good morning everyone late today had to take one of my dogs to vets for ongoing treatment.
BG early hours of morning like3 am = 6.1
BG later 9 am=6.7
BG before my brunch =6.1
Have. Good Day Everyone!K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
5.4 today, I’m hoping tomorrow will be a wee bit better.

Hi Troubled1 nothing wrong with 5.4 that's a good BG level,lots of people strive to get figures like this. What are your usual BG readings,are you type1 or type2 diabetic or on medication. But irrespective of this ask around on here your readings are well in range. K

Ixarix

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning my BG today was 6.9 I'm happy with that. I'm off to see my endocrinologist today. Hopefully she likes what she sees. Going to eat, relax, and than head out. Hope everyone has a good da, it is a cold day here in Canada.