What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ixarix

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
My BG is 6.9 right now, slightly elevated but I'l live with it. Will rest today as I'm off to Toronto tomorrow for an annual doctor's appointment with my neurologist. Going to be a there and back again trip. How's everyone today?

ExChocoholic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rude, loud people
7.7 pretty good - as they shot up earlier this year anything from 12 - 18! Seen Endochronologist and he feels I may not be T2 as metformin not working. Await further outcome in Dec on next visit.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
My BG is 6.9 right now, slightly elevated but I'l live with it. Will rest today as I'm off to Toronto tomorrow for an annual doctor's appointment with my neurologist. Going to be a there and back again trip. How's everyone today?

Hi lxarix
Good luck with your appointment tomorrow.
Regarding recipes have you looked on this site loads of recipes and meal ideas here. But if I come across any others I will let you have them. K

D

Diabeticliberty

Alohaʻoe a maikaʻi ke kakahiaka ma ka'ōlelo āu i ho'āʻoʻole ai iā Elvis Presley e aloha iāʻoe a pau ināʻaʻoleʻo ia i make ma mua o Julius Ceasar. This morning I opened a can of alphabetti spaghetti and managed to make 3.3 with the letters in the can. My blood sugars are 3.3mmols. I have however now dropped the can on a very expensive Persian rug and am extremely worried that this could spell disaster.

No more crazy dangerous stupid stuff for me this morning. I am walking a safer path :)

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
87dfad5fd0d3132ca84484225e822c49.jpg

6,2 mmol/l this morning. 6km walk done.

While I wait for the rest of the family to get ready, I spending some time in the company of our cats, Gaby the black and Min min the calico.

b5a6b035d3c10344153e1f68e1721dc0.jpg

fcb0ad81e726b642186259ece976fcef.jpg

Enjoy your day

Pavlos

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...was up super early...lots to do...news on...tax avoidance/evasion main feature...trying to understand the subtle difference between the two?...according to the BBC that's about 3 billion quid in unpaid taxes...to much information too early...back to my own accounts...woke to a very pleasing 4.4:).