What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Morning Granny, though it is afternoon for you now. I think you inspired me to have salmon for dinner tonight.
Hi lxarix I hope you enjoyed the salmon has much has I did, we had roasted lamb tonight with cauliflower and roasted carrots with lamb gravy, my favourite meat love lamb.
What's your favourite foods? K

Reactions: geefull and ziggy_w

Ixarix

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi lxarix I hope you enjoyed the salmon has much has I did, we had roasted lamb tonight with cauliflower and roasted carrots with lamb gravy, my favourite meat love lamb.
What's your favourite foods? K
I like all kinds of food. I like salmon quite a bit actually, the one I had tonight was served with a creamy dill sauce. I do love a good curry, had a nice one from a diabetic cookbook earlier this week. I do like a good turkey dinner. Should have another one at Christmas. Lastly I love the dark chocolate I have as a small treat after super. If you come across any good recipes I'd be happy to try them out.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good Morning! 6.0 at 0830.
A bit higher than the last few days, but I did have a full on roast lamb dinner with Yorkshire pudding, roast and mashed potatoes, carrots, peas and broccoli, and a few beers as it was Sunday. Back to the Ramen soup tonight and hopefully back in the 5s tomorrow.
Hazy skies here but warm, there might be a few light showers today, but I'll probably spend a few hours on the beach later.

D

Diabeticliberty

Bonjour à vous tous mes pommes de terre cuites au four à faible teneur en hydrates de carbone, très délicieuses et nutritives. This morning through the smoke of a million fireworks I can see the numbers 3.2. My blood sugars are 3.2mmols. I am extremely relieved that all of the fireworks did not seem to bother my puppy at all. I did not walk her last night for obvious reasons but in the garden to perform her duties she appeared pretty much indifferent to all of the chaos. I on the other hand was frightened to death and was shaking in my Power Rangers pyjamas.have a fine week to you all :)

Last edited by a moderator:

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all

6,1 mmol/l this Monday as I get back on the road for another 5km walk. Only the odd puddle and flowers on the pavement are left to remind us of yesterday's rain

d797df233b194cffb36103b955d9f823.jpg

Have a great start to your week

Pavlos