What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
She is fully up to date on all her vaccines. I also paid for a full health check fir her at 6 months old. She will get 6 monthly checks for the rest of her life. Standing in my bath earlier getting the mud washed off her personage she looked very sorry for herself. Then licked the end of my nose to tell me she still loved me. I do constantly keep my eye on her and she now features in pretty much everything I do with the exception of going to work. She even forces her way into my bathroom and sits outside the shower while I'm in there. If I go out with friends for food and drink she comes along. There are lots of dog friendly places to eat and drink and to be honest I really would not want to be without her. It is starting to become an issue because my friends like her more than they like me.

So glad you have found the love and companionship of a four legged friend,you will never have such love and devotion you will get from her,without any conditions attached. That's why when our dogs pass over we never get the same breed again,I wouldn't want to compare any of my dogs. They where all wonderful in there own way unique, 37 years we've had dogs , dogs we bought dogs we rescued all breeds and they all lived just short of their 14 th birthday we've had has many has three at once. A rescue boxer and when she was 6 we rescued two yorkies the boxer looked after them like they were her own puppies. She was a fabulous dog,but all three were the same age and we lost each one in a year, we then bought our Louie a black pug and when he was three we rescued Elle another black pug they are now 9and 10 again devoted fabulously loyal dogs. Enjoy your dog . Kathleen

D

Diabeticliberty

Ich glaube, es ist Sonntag und wenn einer von euch denkt, dass ich auf dieser Seite von 6.00 Uhr aufstehe, dann braucht ihr eure Köpfe. Yesterday's misadventure convinced me that a roller disco is perhaps something for another day. With this in mind, last night I stitched together sone of my old mankini's and made a trampoline in front of my dining room table. I now have 3 large holes and one smaller hole in my living room ceiling. My waking stats are 3.5mmols and if any of you are any good with a plasterers trowel can we agree mates rates please?

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
480437ad7ec1eecbd5ce1a51147e4be7.jpg

I owe you guys a photo so here are two of roses looking perfect in a neighbor's garden during this morning's walk.

Enjoy your Sunday

Pavlos
38b51465b2e94e69ecb5242cee000ee8.jpg

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ich glaube, es ist Sonntag und wenn einer von euch denkt, dass ich auf dieser Seite von 6.00 Uhr aufstehe, dann braucht ihr eure Köpfe. Yesterday's misadventure convinced me that a roller disco is perhaps something for another day. With this in mind, last night I stitched together sone of my old mankini's and made a trampoline in front of my dining room table. I now have 3 large holes and one smaller hole in my living room ceiling. My waking stats are 3.5mmols and if any of you are any good with a plasterers trowel can we agree mates rates please?
Hows the knee mr d

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good Morning! 5.0 at 0955.
I think that might be due to six glasses of red wine last night, more than usual but it was Saturday night. I'm feeling a bit hungover today.
Prem its allowed overdid it myself yestérday

Reactions: Prem51