What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Morning GG, I arrived yesterday. Yes it is cold brrrrr, but a beautiful sunny day. At the mo I'm trying to make as much noise to wake my daughter up . I guess she is on holiday though!
I tend to make as least noise as possible in the morning in order not to wake my grandson up, let sleeping dogs lie is a maxim I tend to hold to.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
6.2 at 11:00
Hi Freema your doing extremely well and to have come off metformin is great, wishing well and do hope the excema clears up soon. Take care K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all. 6.2 today, but sooooo tired and hardly any sleep. Grandchild 1 is all vomitty, but better than he was. Gs3 was in hospital last night with croup again, 4th time this year, so I had gs2, who also has a very bad cold, high temp etc and was up most of the night.

I am so looking forward to my endo appt(when it finally arrives). Hope to get my hypothyroidism sorted and not feel.so drained all the time. It is better than it was, but even on good days I am utterly finished by about 5pm.

Moan, moan , moan!! Dont really have anywhere else to vent. I really love looking after my g'children and dont want my kids to think its a bother. But I do get tired.

Hope you all have a great middle of the week and stay away from the really.nasty cold germ that seems to be making people drop like.flies.

Hi Kentoldlady1 To late in our house both husband and grandson full of it, had my sister in car this morning picking up a bike for my nieces daughter for Christmas. She sounded like her cold had gone to her chest barking like a dog she was! Hope these antibiotics give me some protection from all these bugs but Has they are viral probably not. Take care everyone and wrap up well Brrrrrr cold out side? K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Thank you.

I agree with ziggy wishing all well with tests and things going on in your lives at this time,
And a very happy Birthday to you philchap1, sorry I was in a hurry this morning and hadn't realised it was your birthday!
Better late than never ! Have a lovely rest of today! K

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I agree with ziggy wishing all well with tests and things going on in your lives at this time,
And a very happy Birthday to you philchap1, sorry I was in a hurry this morning and hadn't realised it was your birthday!
Better late than never ! Have a lovely rest of today! K
Ziggy was referring to my diabetes anniversary not my birthday Granny lol.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Ziggy was referring to my diabetes anniversary not my birthday Granny lol.
Sorry philchap1 I'm always in a rush never see things properly,this time I was preparing vegetables for roasting for our evening meal. But not to be outdone happy diabetes birthday to you!

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning GG, I arrived yesterday. Yes it is cold brrrrr, but a beautiful sunny day. At the mo I'm trying to make as much noise to wake my daughter up . I guess she is on holiday though!
Hi paula121 good luck with the waking of daughter this morning, if yours was. Anything like mine they turn over and ignore! K

Reactions: paula121s

Ymdawd

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hiya, thanks for your reply :) not feeling 100% today I feel a bit icky. That's the only way to describe it really. Gliclazide seems to be a powerful drug lol. Was so annoyed I had a hypo as had done well for 2 weeks. I know it's my body and not me doing anything wrong though. Such a pain at times. Hope you're okay today x

Gliclazide is a powerful drug indeed. Compared to metformin it is well worth watching regarding hypos. Have fallen foul of gliclazide myself and so i know very well what it can do. When put on gliclazide Drs and DN’s generally throw glucose meters at patientd for good reason, or they should do

Reactions: Rie26