Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
Neither can I !K
.....i doubt mine is diet related .....Could just be this time of year? I certainly haven't got the energy levels I had a few weeks back so could be a low grade bug of some sort? Could be something worse but I'm figuring / hoping it's just a passing phase. ...... Hopefully yours is something similar .... Fingers crossed and staying warm and taking it a bit easy is as a good enough plan for a while I reckon....

Reactions: bigjim19

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
.....i doubt mine is diet related .....Could just be this time of year? I certainly haven't got the energy levels I had a few weeks back so could be a low grade bug of some sort? Could be something worse but I'm figuring / hoping it's just a passing phase. ...... Hopefully yours is something similar .... Fingers crossed and staying warm and taking it a bit easy is as a good enough plan for a while I reckon....
@OrsonKartt
Yes your right I have bronchitis but have had a full month of illnesses so not really surprised at my readings,for instance just tested BG after lunch my first meal,of the day had broccoli and Stilton soup and a slice if bread it's gone to 8.4 no reason for it so I'm still posting my BG even though they are all over the place. K