Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Boom !! 10.3..washed hands and retest...9.6...wife wanted Chinese takeaway last night..knew i shouldn't have. ..lol
@james11 Your wife takes the blame very well!!! Does she hand feed it into your mouth ? Haha!!!
Bet you don't tell her you blame her do you!! Haha!
I have trouble getting hubby to eat what I'm having and he's type2 like me, but he's so stubborn!!K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
@james11 Your wife takes the blame very well!!! Does she hand feed it into your mouth ? Haha!!!
Bet you don't tell her you blame her do you!! Haha!
I have trouble getting hubby to eat what I'm having and he's type2 like me, but he's so stubborn!!K

Hi@james11 I've just re-read my post to you and it's supposed to be funny and light hearted so I do hope I haven't offended you in any way. It just reminded me of my hubby and I he always blames me or the dogs now has all kids are grown up and flew the nest.! K

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.5 at 10:30 due to potato chips last night..
hope you are all doing well and especially enjoying the comming christmas time
25519824_559726397701349_1728039979_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 308541

your a bit up and down just now Don what you doing ?
Getting so excited about having a six hour plus flight to West Australia on Friday, having excess party beers at the club, eating tropical fruit, etc.

Take your pick mate, it will be another fun day today as I just got a text message to see if will I work the bar for a couple of hours later. :D

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
Getting so excited about having a six hour plus flight to West Australia on Friday, having excess party beers at the club, eating tropical fruit, etc.

Take your pick mate, it will be another fun day today as I just got a text message to see if will I work the bar for a couple of hours later. :D

Your a man in demand it seems