Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

purplepenguin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi @purplepenguin - I realised that you were back on the boards last week - but haven't had chance yet to say that it's really good to "see" you again. You were so lovely to me when I was first dxd <3

Hi Polgara

It’s good to ‘see’ you too. I fell off the wagon and had a lot of changed going on that I didn’t have time for the boards. Back now though.

How are things going?

Reactions: Freema

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Polgara

It’s good to ‘see’ you too. I fell off the wagon and had a lot of changed going on that I didn’t have time for the boards. Back now though.

How are things going?

Sorry you've had a rough time - but v good that you are getting back on track. I'm off diabetic meds (hoping to drop BP meds next - staying on anxiety meds for now) - have lost nearly 8 stones and have a healthy BMI. Last two Hb1Acs have been 39 :)

Reactions: JanetMcDowell

purplepenguin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sorry you've had a rough time - but v good that you are getting back on track. I'm off diabetic meds (hoping to drop BP meds next - staying on anxiety meds for now) - have lost nearly 8 stones and have a healthy BMI. Last two Hb1Acs have been 39 :)

Wow!!! Well done, that’s incredible. I managed not to put any weight on so I’m still 2 stone down.