What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Troubled1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi Bubbsie check out Micheljb from Montreal Canada that's where I read his post about severe extremes makeing BG unreliable and erratic in type2 forums ask a question !K
Who am I to question his post we never get weather in -48 plus wind chill factor makes it even colder, Troubled1 lives in norther Canada? K

I’m in Thunder Bay on the north shore of Lake Superior. Currently-31°c with a 6km/hr breeze.

Reactions: HarryBeau

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
thanks k been up a while now not feeling too bad il have a day in with mr lemsip and see how it goes ;):D
Hi @karen8967 fresh lemon juice and paracetamol are cheaper and just has good,before I joined on here I would have fresh lemon juice with Honey in it has it helps to break up the chesty mucus and sip it all day or whenever my throats was sore. Do hope your feeling a little better, just spoke to my eldest granddaughter she has tonsillitis so she's off work has she is a nursery teacher but she is moving into her very first apartment this week and having to do all the packing and things so hopefully she will be well towards weekend?! K

Reactions: karen8967

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I’m in Thunder Bay on the north shore of Lake Superior. Currently-31°c with a 6km/hr breeze.
@Troubled1 are you any better now, hope you are!
I have to go to hospital on Tuesday to find out if I have skin cancer on my leg,only went to see doctors yesterday and when I got home the hospital rang with the appointment for Tuesday, he said they would probably remove it and do the biopsy at same time. Is there no end to all these problems I've had from November to now! I am never ill but it all seem to be happening at once, I've had treatment for Lymes disease from a tick bite, then bronchitis now this lump?
Things can only get better you think! hopefully! Best Wishes to you ! Kathleen

Reactions: Goacher55

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all. I haven't been around much because I had my carpal tunnel fixed 2 days before christmas. And then a bad cold! Been feeling generally under the weather. And have a hbalc this week cos I am starting an xpert course in a couple of weeks. Well, my hbalc will be high (and not because of the mince pies I ate)!!!
So, its good to be back, hope you are all well.

I am 6.0 this am.
@Kentoldlady1 so nice to see your back and hope your hand is less painful and more movable !K

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Woke at 3am with a 3.4 treated and bk to sleep woke at 7 to a 5.4 last night b4 bed 13.6 good job i never done correction dose last night i tend to correct in the morning just in case anyway have a great day all hopefully levels will start settling down as this headcold subsides

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.3 today

it's little chilly here this morning, but thankfully only a little bit below freezing so far so I may get a walk ;) The cold never used to really bother me before I lost all the weight but I find my body isn't so fond of cold days any more. I'm oing to try making a low carb chocolate sponge today for pud.