How old is everyone

varma21345

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, I am 26 diagnosed just before my silver jubilee at 24. T2 since 2 years .I find it hard for just 2 years but like you there are many great fighters in this forum rocking all the way towards long times. you guys are truly inspiration and i wish you all a happy and healthy life ahead.

rayhigginson

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi I’m 41 was diagnosed last January (2017) type2 and I can say being diabetic has caused me nothing but trouble! but I’m still hanging in there

Reactions: Cloe-1992

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'm 46yrs and been diagnosed since Jan 2002. An eventful 16yrs. :) 2 babies and third time of being on insulin therapy. Due my 15th annual eye and foot review this month. My 14th showed both all clear. ;)

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
54 yrs old . I'm half and half now. 27 yrs T1 and 27 yrs " normal ":):):):)

If I could go back 27 yrs to day 2 of my diagnosis there's only one thing I would change.........newer underpants!!!!!!!!!!
How was I to know the diabetic nurse would want me sitting there, trousers around ankles, practising injections.:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Apart from that life ain't been to bad.;););)

buffyiscool

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Hi. I'm 52. Diagnosed type 2 end of last March. Still not got blood sugars under control but probably due to numerous infections and 3 lots of surgery up until end of December. Hope this year proves to be a little better. Regards.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Hi everyone I'm 71 years old and been type2 for 17/18 years this year having a bit of a rough patch recently stressful BG all over the place,but usually well controlled since finding all the great information and help and advice from the members on here.!K

Hammer1964

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Meat, meat substitutes and fish
Hi I am 53 and have been T2 for 9 months. Hope 2018 is better than 2017. Diagnosis, death of Close relative, cancelled holiday, nightmare of an insurance claim - the list goes on. Still battling and smiling.