Not open for further replies.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have the unhappy task of informing you all that the members robbieswan and mrsrobbieswan have been removed from the forum, with immediate effect.

It became necessary to investigate concerns raised by members and those concerns could not be adequately satisfied. For the safety of all forum members and the site, this regrettable action has become necessary. The appropriate authorities will be informed of these actions.

If individual members have personal concerns relating to or as a result of these actions, please email [email protected], explaining your concerns.

Reactions: mytype1.life

Simon84

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
The story never rang true with me so I always avoided their topics,I think you've made the right decision 100%.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Very sad, but I did have a few suspicions recently, although not initially. I am hoping no-one sent Mrs R any money.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
I concur, the decision was the right one under the circumstances.

archersuz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Very sad, but I did have a few suspicions recently, although not initially. I am hoping no-one sent Mrs R any money.
I agree. Very sad and I think a lot of people had suspicions, however it seemed very mean and unpleasant to say anything about their 'claims' and 'stories' at the time.

AdamJames

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I never had the slightest whiff of suspicion, colour me gullible! Maybe there were posts I missed. Anyway it's good to know the mods are 'onto' things like this and willing and able to take action.

walnut_face

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
If that is true then great storytellers, could make a tidy packet with fiction...............

Reactions: Gannet

Sue192

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh no..... Was this the cause of the sudden Personal Safety and Security posts across the Forum? If it was all fiction then how utterly cruel. I didn't have the 'slightest whiff of suspicion' either @AdamJames (I missed quite a few posts too) until the T1 daughter appeared.

Reactions: donnellysdogs

Boo1979

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Whatever the situation - fictional tales from twisted people or true tales from a blighted family - its very sad all round

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Very sick people around.
It was very intense and I did back off but do feel protective towards any grieving individuals.
Genuine ones only.

Reactions: xfieldok

Kristin251

Expert
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I’m not sure what exactly I suspected but I suspected something....

Very sad whether true or fiction

Reactions: Guzzler

Boo1979

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I saw there are still 2 open posts in the newly diagnosed thread from Mrs RS - maybe they and any others should be removed / locked?

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
I saw there are still 2 open posts in the newly diagnosed thread from Mrs RS - maybe they and any others should be removed / locked?
when you look at this topic you should see that the original OP ( mrsrobbieswan) has a line though the name -- this indicates they are no longer a member
the topics will disappear into the depths with no further activity.
hope this helps !! :)

Reactions: Guzzler and ickihun

Boo1979

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
when you look at this topic you should see that the original OP ( mrsrobbieswan) has a line though the name -- this indicates they are no longer a member
Nope still showing on first page of newly diagnosed as well known member, no line - guess it slipped thru the net. No big deal but could puzzle some

Jo_the_boat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hook line and sinker - that's me. Leaves a rather nasty taste.
Undaunted though, I shall continue to read and learn, receive invaluable advice and offer my own blend of twaddle.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Nope still showing on first page of newly diagnosed as well known member, no line - guess it slipped thru the net. No big deal but could puzzle some

https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/i-am-diabetic.131727/

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
I never had the slightest whiff of suspicion, colour me gullible! Maybe there were posts I missed. Anyway it's good to know the mods are 'onto' things like this and willing and able to take action.
Me either sent her condolences message!K
I must not have read many of there posts I had know idea!

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
I have removed the thread from view !!
sorry for any confusion !

Status
Not open for further replies.