Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Peterseaford

Type of diabetes
Type 2
6.7 - just because I was silly over Easter - the chocolate is almost gone and so are the hot cross buns - thank goodness cos if they are around I cannot resist the temptation - gee I am weak and stupid as well - all that sugar made me feel crook but not enough brains to stop

Well this week I will do the right thing for myself and get my carbs under control - only one hurdle our 57th wedding anniversary on Saturday so I plan take away Chinese so we can celebrate at home with our companion Puff the pug

Have a wonderful day

Kindest regards

Peter

JanetMcDowell

6.7 - just because I was silly over Easter - the chocolate is almost gone and so are the hot cross buns - thank goodness cos if they are around I cannot resist the temptation - gee I am weak and stupid as well - all that sugar made me feel crook but not enough brains to stop

Well this week I will do the right thing for myself and get my carbs under control - only one hurdle our 57th wedding anniversary on Saturday so I plan take away Chinese so we can celebrate at home with our companion Puff the pug

Have a wonderful day

Kindest regards

Peter

Go for it and have a marvellous day.

Reactions: ianpspurs

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks @DJC3 was the same on Sunday and a 5.1 in between. Trying to unpick reasons/trends because repeat performances are the goal.

Ive done the same thing this morning, I’m sure my numbers used to be better but cant figure out why.
Please post if you find the answer.

Reactions: ianpspurs

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Ive done the same thing this morning, I’m sure my numbers used to be better but cant figure out why.
Please post if you find the answer.
@DJC3 In many ways I really believe the answer is to forget about the numbers or what "should" work and go through what does work almost instinctively. My recent higher numbers have frustrated me because "in theory" things I was doing should have produced even lower numbers!