What are you doing now and humorous banter.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
just got in cumbs the sun has been cracking the flags all morning let me know how you get on at gps :happy:i work 6am -2pm mon to friday:angelic:

So little visibility here on the East Coast that Clint Eastwood is thinking of using it for a sequel.

Reactions: Cumberland

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
So little visibility here on the East Coast that Clint Eastwood is thinking of using it for a sequel.

its been blazing sun all day here dunelm ....dare i say its getting on my nerves now im sat in front of the fan but soon as ye move the sweating starts again i dont mind walking round in the sun but i cant sit in it i get too agitated :cool:hope youve had a great day with all your grandchildren :happy:

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
its been blazing sun all day here dunelm ....dare i say its getting on my nerves now im sat in front of the fan but soon as ye move the sweating starts again i dont mind walking round in the sun but i cant sit in it i get too agitated :cool:hope youve had a great day with all your grandchildren :happy:
Ooh! A fan. Does he/she send you mail :woot::woot::woot::cool::D:D:D:playful:

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Well it's been an NHS day for me today. Blood tests this morning, then home for insulin , breakfast and a shed load of pills. Back up to the doctor's a long consultation ensued followed by a course of anuties biotics and instructions to get an x-ray done. So this afternoon over to a hospital for said x-ray. Now I'm looking forward to a nice cup of ordinary tea wif milk.

Dinner will be whatever Mrs J puts in front of me road kill or not.
Oh I've just been old told is dead porker wif salad.
Must go Mrs J has just come in from another ladies wot lunch session and I have to look busy.......

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
All things that hurt (emotional and physical)
A very wet work day.. I love outreach work but today was just beyond the pale!! Everything got wet.. Horrible wet socks.. Nothing worse than walking around all day squelching!..

Got home had a shower (ironic that!) and then had tinned salmon and lots of carrots and peas and a small block of mature cheese for supper..

Just watching the news and slobbing out on sofa.. Nice and relaxed now..

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Goodmorning all have a great day
Good morning early riser, good morning all and sunder.
The TT’s are all up and causing mayhem. Mrs Miggins has changed the twins (I thought in exchange for a new bike would be good). I have made up bottles of formula with TT number 1 and all will soon be peace and quiet for a while.
It’s been a good having them over but we are taking them home today; a good nights sleep is now on the agenda.

Have a great day if you can :)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning early riser, good morning all and sunder.
The TT’s are all up and causing mayhem. Mrs Miggins has changed the twins (I thought in exchange for a new bike would be good). I have made up bottles of formula with TT number 1 and all will soon be peace and quiet for a while.
It’s been a good having them over but we are taking them home today; a good nights sleep is now on the agenda.

Have a great day if you can :)
Goodmorning dunelm the joys of being a grandparent but they are exhausting