Type 1'stars R Us

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Good morning everyone, in double figures last night, so I took a 1 unit correction and awoke on a 5.5, so just a 1/2 unit this morning for breakfast.
Wishing you all a sunny day ( even though it is Monday) :rolleyes: ;)

Reactions: kaylz91
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
17. fr**ging 6 this morning, comfort food as in a curry from the local Indian to blame, 6.6 when I went to bed....

Happy Monday.

I use certain language at times too, normally I say 'oh for flip sake' when someone else is here :rolleyes:17.6, that's a huge spike and that also happened to me, so annoying ,hopefully it will get down as the day goes by.

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Woke up with a FBS of 8. In a rush for work, had my breakfast got my sarnies done, got into work feeling rough, tested my blood 18.1!!!! DOH checked my Timesulin and 13 hours since my last jab. I hate having a bad memory.

Good news.... THE SUN IS OUT :) :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
If you are talking about merging the threads, the content goes across and stays in "time posted" order, so there would be many pages of this thread as a preamble to Robin's thread opener and content. Is that what you want?

If that is what you want, any mod can merge threads.

That's fine by me @DCUKMod

kev-w

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I use certain language at times too, normally I say 'oh for flip sake' when someone else is here :rolleyes:17.6, that's a huge spike and that also happened to me, so annoying ,hopefully it will get down as the day goes by.

I use very industrial language from time to time with regard to my diabetes. but I can speak without swearing :p

7.9 now, 4u and I've not yet eaten, there's a bowl of porridge sat waiting for me to cook it but the libre line is telling me the insulin's peaking so I may need a small jab to eat.

I could have done without the poor start but that's T1d....

kev-w

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Awful night, went to bed higher than I would have liked but had had alcohol and didn’t want a low. Chance would have been a fine thing!

as I was swimming. 80 lengths and an hour later 5.3. Good job I had those jelly babies.
Now at 5.7 and relax!

Good swim that :) a decent distance says a bloke who enters pre hypo territory at 60 lengths breaststroke

Go spoil my day and tell me that was all front crawl :p

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Woke to a 5.9 at 5am then at work b4 breakfast 9.1 this is most morning start work at 6am at weekends if i lie in till 8ish it doesnt happen

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That's fine by me @DCUKMod

I would have sought your permission as the thread starter.

All I will say is, once merged, there's no going back, so you and @SueJB might care to go through both existing threads to comfort yourself on how it will appear on-screen once merged.

My concern is there would be a long preamble of some of the less cordial posts on the other thread, before reaching the essence of this one. I just wonder if some of the posts on the other thread would discourage some from posting on here.

Of course, I wouldn't stand in the way of merging, if you're both comfortable with that.

I'll be off-forum for a while shortly, but as I say, any Mod can merge threads.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I would have sought your permission as the thread starter.

All I will say is, once merged, there's no going back, so you and @SueJB might care to go through both existing threads to comfort yourself on how it will appear on-screen once merged.

My concern is there would be a long preamble of some of the less cordial posts on the other thread, before reaching the essence of this one. I just wonder if some of the posts on the other thread would discourage some from posting on here.

Of course, I wouldn't stand in the way of merging, if you're both comfortable with that.

I'll be off-forum for a while shortly, but as I say, any Mod can merge threads.

Thank you I will have a look at the other thread in question before I make a decision.

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Thank you I will have a look at the other thread in question before I make a decision.
@Robinredbreast if you don't want to merge, I think the thread I started could be deleted. It's the same idea as yours but I wouldn't want the people who posted, just a few to be miffed. I just think it's magic we had the same idea

Reactions: kev-w

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
This is strange
upload_2018-6-11_10-46-36.jpeg

Per triangle extra light 1.9 carbs
light 1.1g
normal 0.7g

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@Robinredbreast if you don't want to merge, I think the thread I started could be deleted. It's the same idea as yours but I wouldn't want the people who posted, just a few to be miffed. I just think it's magic we had the same idea

I have decided just to keep this and not merge, but do whatever you think would be best for your thread :)