Diabetics R Us

catinahat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Reality tv
Banter between two people who have a feel for each other's sense of humour is one thing. Banter against people who you haven't even met based on an illness they have, in a place where people come looking for help, is another

Agree with you 100%, well said

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
"A place for us diabetics to have a chat, post blood glucose numbers if you want to, have some fun and banter and a even have a little whinge."

This I totally agree with so far I have nothing to whinge about but am enjoying the fun and banter so far, so please just give it a little time it will settle down and be a very useful addition to the forum I am sure.

AdamJames

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi there, I think I'll try this thread :) . I'm still not completely sure what type I am so to be sure as not to offend anyone I think this one is best for me.
So anyone got something better to have fun, banter or whinge about than the other two threads?

It's okay for some, nobody can kick you out of any thread! You've got an access-all-areas pass! You can pop in to any thread and banter at will! Not sure if we have a member called Will for you to banter at? Let's try: @wi... yes, quite a few!

So anyone got something better to have fun, banter or whinge about than the other two threads?

Yes. In your recent thread called 'Garlic mystery solved', I was relieved to open it and find it wasn't about your feet :)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
A further thought not meaning to spam the thread at all but being neither T1 or T2 I shall consider this home so I hope you don't mind if I make myself comfortable here and pull up a chair and settle in. :)

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
It's okay for some, nobody can kick you out of any thread! You've got an access-all-areas pass!
That is so cool!
Yes. In your recent thread called 'Garlic mystery solved', I was relieved to open it and find it wasn't about your feet :)
Thanks. I just spit out a mouthful of garlicky salad from laughing, so now my keyboard will smell like my insulin pen. I usually walk barefoot or on sandals, so my feet only smell of garlic when something's fallen down while cooking.

AdamJames

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I would like to meet @AdamJames in person to claim the hug he just gave me! It would be fun to all get together for a hugfest!

You know the rules. Shorts, thigh-mounted gun holsters, boots with red laces, a bow, and you get all the hugs you want :)

Oh go on you can have all the hugs you want anyway. I've sent you another one.

archersuz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Well I think it's bed time now - need to catch up with lost sleep from Saturday night! See you all tomorrow for more fun and banter! No hugfest without me...........