What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
Morning all 5.1 for me this morning....( fairly confident the afternoon Pernod / wine / sunshine had something to do with this ). ........... Have a good day all....

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all and a sunny one so true it is as well. 4,8 for me today as I start day 1 of my fourth year testing and recording. 3 years ago my fbg was 7.3 today's numbers are brought to you courtesy of no metformin since June 30th so pleased with that. Also pleased resting pulse stayed the same despite some wine last night as alcohol sometimes gives it a little nudge up. Nice start to the week - Thursday may feel different although win, lose or draw espresso martini will be consumed:angelic:

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.4 this morning after a disturbed nights sleep and a brief episode of AF... Here's hoping Rafa will lift my mood with a win this afternoon. Have a good Monday!
~Heath
@liarsdance Hug for the disturbed night's sleep and AF but bg seems to have been unperturbed by it all. Not a bug tennis fan but Rafa seems the more human of the current big 3

Last edited:
Reactions: alf_Josiah

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all. 5.6 this morning. Trying light excercise this week, short walks, light gym/ floor excercises and 2k treadmill on different days. Start with the treadmill today. Have a good day.

flexi06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@flexi06 hopefully it will be sorted soon I never heard about the keto diet and dementia I don’t think my nanny would go for it she eats anything and everything but the thing she always asks for is chips with salt and vinegar:)

Perhaps u could triple cook the chips- I know I’m being glib. I just thought it was worth a mention xx

Reactions: alf_Josiah

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Morning All a hugely disappointing 10.2, but not unexpected as we had some friends over for a bbq at the weekend (lots of food and a little drink ahem) hopefully getting back to normal this week, which means no drinking alcohol. Mind you I wasn't as bad as our friends who we poured out the door when they left:)

Take care everyone.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning everyone, 3.7 today, have a great day.
@philchap1 Is a 3.7 ok for you as a type 1 - I didn't know if a hug was required? @johnpol sorry about a poor result from such a good sounding weekend. @flexi06 good to see you back - sorry if I've missed your posts - and doing so well :)

Last edited: