What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and all nude sun bathers, don't forget the suncream.

Another mid 7's today 7.4 must have been the magnum ice-cream for pudding the last few days.

Well folks, are you well? I hope so. Special mention to Ziggy get betterer.

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and all nude sun bathers, don't forget the suncream.

Another mid 7's today 7.4 must have been the magnum ice-cream for pudding the last few days.

Well folks, are you well? I hope so. Special mention to Ziggy get betterer.
@alf_Josiah thanks not long until Friday now just trying to push on :)

geefull

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.7 today

cooler here this morning which is a nice break and will help with sleeping I think.

Still a little smoke rising from the fire an the other side of the firth but it seems to be much smaller today thankfully.

I twisted my knee yesterday and had to resort to ibuprofen gel last night so that may crimp my walking and gardening style a bit for the next couple of days :( no excuse not to tidy up in the upstairs cupboard now.

@ianpspurs well done! 3 years progress rather than the steady decline most health professionals tend to expect from T2's

Have a good day everyone.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I twisted my knee yesterday and had to resort to ibuprofen gel last night so that may crimp my walking and gardening style a bit for the next couple of days :( no excuse not to tidy up in the upstairs cupboard now. @ianpspurs well done! 3 years progress rather than the steady decline most health professionals tend to expect from T2's
@geefull Sorry to hear about kneegate and ensuing crimpage:bigtears: Thanks for the well done - especially nice from a Ninja:) If most people's experiences of Drs and DNs on here are typical the steady decline reflects poor advice/lack of confidence in patients by the HCPs

Reactions: Goacher55

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All a hugely disappointing 10.2, but not unexpected as we had some friends over for a bbq at the weekend (lots of food and a little drink ahem) hopefully getting back to normal this week, which means no drinking alcohol. Mind you I wasn't as bad as our friends who we poured out the door when they left:)

Take care everyone.

Sounds like a great night!