What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all. 5.3 today. Dull, mild but looks like rain. Heading to Cork today to catch up with pals. I have a suspicion that one of them has a significant birthday....but they are not letting the cat out of the bag.
Home gym, then off on my jollies...have a good one.

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
Morning all.... Normally I start the day with a bullet proof coffee not today. After this weeks tests results of hi cholesterol I'm intending to cut down on some of my fats and replacing some of the meat with fish and low carb veg. I've written to my doctor to ask for a more detailed screening in 3/4 months time. I would have gone to see him as someone here Kindly suggested but the appointment time of several weeks just doesn't work for me.

Anyhow my sugars are 5.6 this morning .. have a great day...

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Gentlemen and also the lesser women, I have a new book which I am working through " How to be a Male Chauvinist for Dummies " It's some good stuff in, but I must admit Mrs J is far from impressed, things are looking dangerous and I now have the ambulance on speed dial........

Again a 6.1 for me.

Well folks, have a good day.
Must go and get Mrs J up to make my early morning koffy...

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Mornng All. 6.1 after a week of 6s hoping to get back to some 5s next week.
Quiet day but both sons here tonight might squeeze in a last BBQ.
@shelley262 the puppy looks adorable and lovely that you can enjoy him but give him back when you want your own life!
@Ziggy2017 hope you continue to feel better.
Have a good day everyone.

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Morning all strange reading today exact same as pre bed last night which is 5.3 maybe the viral infection is making my blood sugars slightly higher plus I haven’t been doing much apart from lying on my bed watching YouTube or sleeping. Yesterday my nanny asked when my birthday was (she has dementia so it’s hard for her to remember things plus she has a very bad chest infection which she if she try’s to push herself will put her in hospital) I told her October 2nd not for a while and she asked me what she and my granda get me for my birthday. Since my birthday is in the autumn they always get me a coat. I told my nanny this then she insisted on giving me the money early to get the coat. So last night my dad ordered me a mustard fur coat

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Mornng All. 6.1 after a week of 6s hoping to get back to some 5s next week.
Quiet day but both sons here tonight might squeeze in a last BBQ.
@shelley262 the puppy looks adorable and lovely that you can enjoy him but give him back when you want your own life!
@Ziggy2017 hope you continue to feel better.
Have a good day everyone.
@PenguinMum thanks I’m starting to feel a good bit better apart from waking up during the night because of coughing fits :banghead: