What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)4.4 today
tried out some trousers in mum's garden yesterday, next step is a walk round the village in them perhaps this evening, (can't tell you how daft I feel having such a struggle to do this:sorry: it's weird the things your mind latches on to ).
Excellent stuff with the trousers and pushing the boundaries @geefull. Strut your stuff and feel good about what you have done:woot::woot:

Last edited:

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Heading down to the pub to watch the all Ireland hurling final. Kicks off at 3:30. Equivalent to the cup final in Ireland. It’s on sky sports arena, if anyone is curious.
Have a great Sunday.[/QUOTE]

Great match fantastic result for Limerick. :)

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Heading down to the pub to watch the all Ireland hurling final. Kicks off at 3:30. Equivalent to the cup final in Ireland. It’s on sky sports arena, if anyone is curious.
Have a great Sunday.

Great match fantastic result for Limerick. :)[/QUOTE]

Yes great result for Limerick, last won in 1973, so especially precious. Galway nearly closed the gap with seconds to go, sure gave limerick a scare. Their will be nothing done in limerick for the week.

Reactions: Cumberland

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
5.8 for me have a great day everyone
FB_IMG_1533586008544.jpg

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and to all who havebguests staying.

A 6.4 this morning after a late evening meal yesterday, the guests move on to Wales this morning.

Well folks all quiet and peaceful here at the moment, but it won't last.
I have the skin clinic this afternoon where I have to strip orf and get felt all over. Nice when it's a nice lady doctor, but not pleasant when it's a male doctor. Mind you it's worse for them they to feel me naked hehehehe.

For the more serious of you it's another side effect of long term use of anti rejection drugs.
Have a good one folks.

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all
4.9 this morning
Missing Coopers run around the garden this am as he was picked up late yesterday by youngest son on way back from festival. He was excited to see them and we are puppy minding again tomorrow for day - at least they don’t live far away.