Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

GrumpyOldPhart

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Grant1969 Hang tough big man and keep pestering the Drs
Have a great time in Cyprus @GrumpyOldPhart We had the best holiday of our lives last November at the Elysium hotel in Pathos. I loved the idea of breakfast in shorts outside then sunbathing till dark followed by gym for an hr before evening meal - all in November!
Thanks for the good wishes: a lovely relaxing holiday was had by both of us, too. Not much sightseeing as we know the area well, but did hire a car (with air con, fortunately as the temps were mid 30s day time and high 20s at night around Paphos, with very high humidity) and visited the Troodos a couple of times where the air is much clearer and temps a good few degrees lower. I would have replied sooner but the App doesn't let me log on (STILL!!!!) on either my phone or kindle.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Back from holiday late last night and I’ve finally managed to crawl out from the washing pile at last so here’s my very late fbs for today.
5.3 back to normal :)

Edit typo.

Last edited:

Terrytiddy

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good Evening all 5.9 for me this morning:) Straight back into the 5's so happy with that. Those with poor numbers, there's always tomorrow:banghead: Those not well get better soon:nurse: Those traveling have a safe trip:cool: Have a good evening everyone;)