Dr Bernstein Teleseminar

Alexandra100

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Amazingly, Dr Bernstein, the author of the classic "Diabetes Solution" and originator of home bg testing, now 84, still holds live question and answer sessions every month, as promised in the book. To listen to the latest go to: https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=104857734
If like me you prefer to save this and listen to it as a podcast, click on the "play" button, then immediately hit the "stop" button. At the bottom towards the right you will see a downward arrow. Click on that to download.

Reactions: youngl31

Alexandra100

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have now started listening to this Teleseminar and should warn new listeners that there is, as usual, a short period of silence at the beginning, and then in this case Dr B announces that this is the Teleseminar for January 2018! However it is definitely the Teleseminar for September 2018. The presentation has a slightly home-movies flavour, but the content is very interesting and touches on many topics we have been discussing recently on this Forum. Those of us who rather hero-worship Dr B may be interested to hear him joke (if it is a joke) that he is in search of a wife, his own having unfortunately died some years ago.

Energize

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks for this, @Alexandra100

May I ask what the 'topic' is on this one, please? As you've already metioned, it suggests it's Jan 2018 ;)

NicoleC1971

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
It is usually a mixture and Dr B gets a bit testy at times particularly when those asking the questions have not first referred to his book! I know he is a huge inspiration in particular to the parents in the Type 1 GRIT group. Sadly he would not marry me though as I have a pump and he disapproves of these!

Alexandra100

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dr B announces that this is the Teleseminar for January 2018! However it is definitely the Teleseminar for September 2018.
My mistake! This was indeed the Teleseminar for January 2018, wrongly broadcast. It was lucky for me, as I had somehow missed listening to it and it is IMO particularly interesting. On these sessions, the topic of the day is only a short talk by Dr B before the Q&A starts.

Here is the updated link to the September 2018 broadcast: https://instantteleseminar.com/Events/110543484
I have not yet listened, but I trust this one is OK.
@NicoleC197, sorry about your blighted marriage prospects! :) How long have you been using a pump? I presume you think Dr B is mistaken on this topic?