Hi to all

Diligent500

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
I dislike being diabetic and two heavy I am 80kg and want to get down to 50 kg very soon.
Hi I have had an operation to take my sacral nerve battery out of my back because it no longer works weds afternoon my blood sugars were great
and I was allowed home the same day but it's set my ibs off just had to take Buscopan tabs again I hope they will not increase my blood sugar.

Feel a bit bruised from op just wondering how long it will take to recover from having it done.

Diligent500

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
That is really hard to say. There are a few factors involved, type of anaesthesia, type of pain relief, size of wound, anxiety and healing time etc. You have had a necessary procedure done which means that the benefit outweighed the risk of temporary higher bg levels. I suggest that you test regularly and make a special note of the time your levels return to pre op readings and try not to stress about the higher readings.
Get well soon.

Reactions: Prem51

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi I have had an operation to take my sacral nerve battery out of my back because it no longer works weds afternoon my blood sugars were great
and I was allowed home the same day but it's set my ibs off just had to take Buscopan tabs again I hope they will not increase my blood sugar.

Feel a bit bruised from op just wondering how long it will take to recover from having it done.

Diligent500
Priorities... Right now, getting better is more important that raised bloodsugars. They're not here to stay, after all. Hope you feel better soon!

Reactions: Prem51