Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Down-Jai 001

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good evening all 10.3 @ 18:17 I'm not very happy with my self :-(
You're a winner .My was 11.2 because I went out for lunch with my friend, had creme caramel ( only a little one) Although, I had been walking fofoafterre an hour after lunch still didn't get down to 7. Now I am,having a clear Chicken
Soup for dinner. Hopefully a better for us tomorrow.

Rockman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Nothing to be honest
You're a winner .My was 11.2 because I went out for lunch with my friend, had creme caramel ( only a little one) Although, I had been walking fofoafterre an hour after lunch still didn't get down to 7. Now I am,having a clear Chicken
Soup for dinner. Hopefully a better for us tomorrow.
I need do more exercise tomorrow morning I'm sure will going down.

Terrytiddy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all 7.4 yesterday and 7.6 today:wacky: Long time since had any that high but I do have sciatica at the moment so putting it down to that:) Have a good and safe day everyone:happy:

brassyblonde900

Type of diabetes
Type 2
3.9@ 06:38AM
Lemon flavoured olive oil is da bomb.
Just had a leafy salad with a vinaigrette of ACV and afore mentioned oil. It was truly amazing.
The Cameroun pepper helped in no small way too (Cameroun pepper is smoked habanero. This particular cultivar of the plant is found mostly in Eastern Nigeria and Western Cameroun. Its Uber flavourful and welly-welly spicy)
I have just had one of those 'hit the spot' meals, made from a few mundane ingredients.(who would have thought)
Amazing what can happen when a food item heads straight to the sensory register of my brain:D:D