Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
3.9@ 06:38AM
Lemon flavoured olive oil is da bomb.
Just had a leafy salad with a vinaigrette of ACV and afore mentioned oil. It was truly amazing.
The Cameroun pepper helped in no small way too (Cameroun pepper is smoked habanero. This particular cultivar of the plant is found mostly in Eastern Nigeria and Western Cameroun. Its Uber flavourful and welly-welly spicy)
I have just had one of those 'hit the spot' meals, made from a few mundane ingredients.(who would have thought)
Amazing what can happen when a food item heads straight to the sensory register of my brain:D:D
@brassyblonde900 where would one purchase cameroun pepper? our local co-op dont seem to have heard of it!....mind you ..theyve only just started stocking garlic so im not suprised.....

Reactions: bigjim19 and DJC3

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning everyone wasn’t able to post yesterday and was without strips for 2 days prior to that so no testing at anytime of the day, felt quite strange not knowing what was going on.
Been awake a little while but forgot to test straight away, but it’s a 6.0 for me today.
Hope everyone had a lovely Saturday :)

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good Afternoon! 6.0 at 0555 - despite 5 Dark Chocolate Hobnobs last night. I had got a packet for the builders doing some work at my place to have with their tea, and they didn't finish them, so I felt obliged to.

Oh Ive done that! Fatal isn’t it? I make myself buy biscuits I dont like now - not that there are many in that category, ‘Nice’biscuits and lemon puffs never appeal to me though so that’s what I get.