What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all - early start for me this morning lots of stuff to sort here in Lincolnshire to help OHs brother who is about to move to Wales. At least it’s a sunny day predicted.
Forum out yesterday first thing and then was travelling
Yesterday 4.8
Today 5.2 - late dinner think main issue in rise but it’s still in my happy maintenance range.
Hope everyone has a good day and weekend and all bgs behave as they should!

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning fellow members of the prick and tell thread. I was offered 5.2 today and accepted the offer. It represents rudimentary functioning and right now that seems to be what is going on - sub optimal but all major systems functioning. Let's see what Eddie Jones' and Hamster cheeks' (less so these days) boys do to justify my subscriptions later. Hang tough guys its not Narnia, just 2 seasons of this to endure.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all. Couldn’t access the forum yesterday morning so just catching up. 5.3 yesterday but then BG went down all morning rather than up, so all good.

@Freema getting back in the groove!

@Bubbsie gorgeous dog.

4.6 today and a beautiful sky in London.
Ahh thanks Goonergal... I rarely get charming comments or compliments nowadays...oh hang on a minute...you mean Harry?:bigtears:...I am crestfallen;););)

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...I think I slept well I'm not entirely sureo_O...I should know by around 2pm if I'm still awake & functioning...thankfully not quite as cold here as yesterday (yet.)..on my second coffee so should be able to spring into action soon...woke to a 5.8

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
FB_IMG_1539778733336.jpg