What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Goacher55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I went to the docs last night for the pain in my foot.. I fell over our cocker spaniel. And bumped down all 5?steps slid along the floor and rebounded off of the door. Slight digression I asked about my hba1 c and my cholesterol knowing I’d get good girl pays on the head. So many head pats I need the coddeine!

geefull

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
good afternoon all :)

5.1 yesterday (didn't sleep well having had a pretty stressful day then forgot to test when I got up so this was an hour after I got up), then was 4.3 today. :)

Suddenly it's 7-8 degrees warmer this morning and a nice walk is on the cards shortly.

hope your weekend is going well :)

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good afternoon all. 5.8 this morn and 6.4 yesterday.
Still without broadband until the engineers from the new company show up.
My mobile phone company is sending me warnings about going over my gb limit....hnmmm
Hope everyone is well or well cared for. Your bg is decent.... have a great weekend.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
"I went to the docs last night for the pain in my foot.. I fell over our cocker spaniel. And bumped down all 5?steps slid along the floor and rebounded off of the door. Slight digression I asked about my hba1 c and my cholesterol knowing I’d get good girl pays on the head. So many head pats I need the coddeine!"

character_hugging_star.jpg

Can't decide between a hug or a star so have both

Reactions: karen8967 and Fenn

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.7 this sunny Saturday morning.
Auburn playing Texas A&M and behind when I tuned in but I found Leicester City winning on another channel. Yay!
But what a cute manager Cardiff City has.

Good luck to Spurs and Wolves, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Time now for me to tune in to the Breeders' Cup.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
6.7 this sunny Saturday morning.
Auburn playing Texas A&M and behind when I tuned in but I found Leicester City winning on another channel. Yay!
But what a cute manager Cardiff City has.

Good luck to Spurs and Wolves, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Time now for me to tune in to the Breeders' Cup.
Good luck to Wolves?? :banghead::banghead: and please can both A..... and Lolerpool both lose :angelic:. Otherwise not bad. Cardiff manager cute - opinions here are very different.:eek:

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
"I went to the docs last night for the pain in my foot.. I fell over our cocker spaniel. And bumped down all 5?steps slid along the floor and rebounded off of the door. Slight digression I asked about my hba1 c and my cholesterol knowing I’d get good girl pays on the head. So many head pats I need the coddeine!"

View attachment 29306
Can't decide between a hug or a star so have both
Hugs and a star from me john

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good luck to Wolves?? :banghead::banghead: and please can both A..... and Lolerpool both lose :angelic:. Otherwise not bad. Cardiff manager cute - opinions here are very different.:eek:

I don't know his rep or personality, just his face in profile. :D

It only took me a couple of hours to get the site to post this post ... still having problems I see.

Reactions: ianpspurs

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@Chronicle_Cat

She a 14yo tortoiseshell-and-white Domestic Shorthair. We have been together for nearly 14 years (she came to live with me when she was about 5 months old). She is a one-woman cat, she is either a snob or very shy, when company comes she retreats to her closet cave. One friend who used to come visit tried to get her to sit in his lap with treats but she ignored him. But if he went to lie down and take a nap she would go sleep with him.

My other kitty, who died just over a year ago at 19, was a very sociable cat, in your lap, in your face, eating from your hand, and biting the hands that fed her. She and this one just tolerated each other when awake but I occasionally caught them sleeping together and looking very peaceful!

Can you tell me about your 3?