This web site is absolutely infuriating

Gork

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Light orange lettering? Grey to invisible text boxes? What is this?

I tried several different browsers and more than one computer/monitor so it must be at your end. I went down to the library amd asked a few to see if they can navigate the pages but they all questioned the integrity of the site.

I tried to include a screencapture. What does "Image URL" mean? The pic is in my pictures folder.

Boo1979

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I know its possible to change the colour / font etc that the site comes up in as I remember I did it myself but cant remember how, which isnt a lot of help I know!
Ill tag one of the moderators who may know more
@DCUKMod

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

I tried several different browsers and more than one computer/monitor so it must be at your end. I went down to the library amd asked a few to see if they can navigate the pages but they all questioned the integrity of the site.

I tried to include a screencapture. What does "Image URL" mean? The pic is in my pictures folder.

@Gork , I can't say I rercognise what you are describing.

You can adjust the colourway for the site under Preferences, in your Account. T o access your account, click on your user name at the top right hand side of your screen.

You could also email the screenshot you have taken to [email protected] and your issue can be investigated. If you do email in the image, please include in your email what operating system and browser you are using, so that the investigations can be appropriately focused.

D

Deleted member 308541

If you go to your user profile, chose preferences and change the colour in the two choices. Mild is easier on the eyes.
I tried to include a screencapture. What does "Image URL" mean? The pic is in my pictures folder
When you make a post there is an option to upload a file such as your screenshot pix.

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
There is a drop down menu below the 'Diabetes Events & Fundraising' section where you can choose the style, there is a choice of 'Red' which is the default which maybe what the OP has, or 'Mild' where everything is more grey :)

Boo1979

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
There is a drop down menu below the 'Diabetes Events & Fundraising' section where you can choose the style, there is a choice of 'Red' which is the default which maybe what the OP has, or 'Mild' where everything is more grey :)[/QUOTE
If you go to your user profile, chose preferences and change the colour in the two choices. Mild is easier on the eyes.

When you make a post there is an option to upload a file such as your screenshot pix.
to upload an image it also needs to be smallest size

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@Gork If you scroll down to the bottom of any page you will see a drop down box allowing you to chose Mild or Red. I use Mild as that is easy on the eyes and comes up as black, white, and grey.

D

Deleted member 308541

to upload an image it also needs to be smallest size
I upload all of my images to a image hosting website called imgur, this way there is no restriction on size and I have full control of them.

zauberflote

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
okra. Cigarette smoke, old, new, and permeating a room, wafting from a balcony, etc etc. That I have so many chronic diseases. That I take so very many meds. Being cold. Anything too loud, but specifically non-classical music and the television.
I tried "red" and "mild", and I'm on a Chromebook whose screen has terrible resolution, AND I have old eyes, which demand that the brightness level on every device I use be turned up to max at all times. I selected "mild". I do see the pale gray, but orange is nowhere. There's a bit of red at the top with the logo, but that's it. I'm sorry you're having this problem! I get really frustrated at Gmail every time they make it harder to see what you're doing: try the new totally invisible/transparent text fields! You have to tap/click and guess. I guess that's an improvement over knowing what you're doing to some genius young coder...... /soapbox Gmail rant