Mollyc1995

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
so I know the number it self is high but I mean the jumper it’s jumped from after a meal....my blood levels have been going down as on Wednesday my fasting no, was 15.6 mmol

Thursday:

Morning: 12.1
I then did a workout (half an hour) and then I was 15.1, which was just before I had breakfast....2 hrs after breaksfast I was 13.6.

I then went work for 7 hrs and had fruit as a snack...so when I got home I was 9.3 mmol then 2 hours after dinner I was 10.6 mmol

Today:

Woke up: 11.4 mmol
I then did a workout and tested my blood just before I had breakfast which I was 12.7
Then 2 hrs after breaksfast I was 13.0

Are these numbers quite stable as I don’t think I’m having huge spikes after meals? (Tell me if I’m wrong).....

Thankyou

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hello @Mollyc1995 I can see you have another thread running as you don't have a confirmed diagnosis yet - so can merge this thread with that one to help members understand your circumstances better, let me know if that's ok ?

In regards to the numbers, yes they are high, ideally it would help to avoid fruit at this stage as it contains fructose and the nutritional benefits are insignificant as well as causing your levels to go high.

Mollyc1995

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello @Mollyc1995 I can see you have another thread running as you don't have a confirmed diagnosis yet - so can merge this thread with that one to help members understand your circumstances better, let me know if that's ok ?

In regards to the numbers, yes they are high, ideally it would help to avoid fruit at this stage as it contains fructose and the nutritional benefits are insignificant as well as causing your levels to go high.

I am trying to cut fruit Down, but I just meant I noticed my numbers have been getting lower each day and wanted to know if the numbers after my meals are okay (as in not gone sky high from the number 2 hrs before my meal)