What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Morning all from a sunny ish Northeast, a 5.1 greeted me today which is nice. the unpredictability train rumbles on, felt like I was going hypo last night even with a 50% temp basal running, so done the old damage to the finger and..............7 three tests all 7!! Don't you just love getting older!!

Take care everyone.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
The breeder had 3 pups and she named them after chocolate
She is gorgeousssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...Cumberland how could you have left the other pups behind;)...that little face and those eyes...adorable.

Reactions: DJC3

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I’ve just registered to this wonderful system only to find I’m able to book routine appointments online and see my allergies but my surgery don’t post results on there. Apparently it’s at the surgery’s discretion which services they offer. So frustrating!
Bloody irritating Emma...I'd drop them a quick letter requesting access...honestly what's the point of the system if that's all you can do with it...does not make sense.

Reactions: Cumberland

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morening folks, no time today orf to Mordor ( London ) , Mrs J orc bashing again and me cowering behind stationary traffic.
A low for me 4.7 this morning, I guess the train will be taking the strain.
Have a good one folks.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...left home 10am yesterday...back 10pm last night...finished work & met my nieces for some dinner...went to a local kebab shop in Waterloo...they make fabulous flat breads...kebabs & dips...had a kebab with some rice & lentils flat breads & chillies plus a diet coke for good measure:angelic:...hmmn hmmn hmmn...delicious woke to a 6.1

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.4 today

looking like a grey day today and it has been chucking it down with rain all night ;)

Thank you for your kind comments about my latest results, I'm pleased with them myself, I was not expecting them to be too dire but being me I can't help worrying a bit ( I'm a bit 'detail oriented' ;) )

Hope your day treats you well :)

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning everyone 5.3 for me, very happy with that.

@Goonergal I can’t believe you’d made a cake before I’m even up. How’s the lurgy? Hope you’re feeling a bit better. I had 3 days of the sore throat before the head cold kicked in and I’m still coughing.

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning everyone 5.3 for me, very happy with that.

@Goonergal I can’t believe you’d made a cake before I’m even up. How’s the lurgy? Hope you’re feeling a bit better. I had 3 days of the sore throat before the head cold kicked in and I’m still coughing.

Cake smells delicious! Feeling much better - early night hence very early morning, but feeling rested. Sore throat nearly gone and hopefully the head cold won't come along. Hope your cough goes soon. It's horrible being ill.

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and all who are sharing birfday's today, it's Mrs J's birfday also. I played " happy birthday " to her this morning and then again to everybody that is having a birfday. Mrs J never woke up!

A young 6.2 greeted me this morning.

Well folks have you remembered it's national bin day and got your bins out.
My day is all planned out, no room for manoeuvre under the thumb here.
Have a great day folks. My task is to make sure Mrs J does.
Happy birthday Mrs J

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
good morning all :)

4.4 today

looking like a grey day today and it has been chucking it down with rain all night ;)

Thank you for your kind comments about my latest results, I'm pleased with them myself, I was not expecting them to be too dire but being me I can't help worrying a bit ( I'm a bit 'detail oriented' ;) )

Hope your day treats you well :)
We'll done