Fasting as a challenge during Ramadan, but no water or any other liquid?

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
For those wanting to fast safely for Ramadan the DaR SaFa app is available in 5 languages and has diabetes safety tips.

Reactions: charlie000

ZoomZ

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hunger pangs.
My co ment was directed at @ZoomZ but it is good that you are doing yours, it saves everyone time.
Thanks, what should I update? Tried to fill in as much as I have found. Thanks in advance.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Thanks, what should I update? Tried to fill in as much as I have found. Thanks in advance.
Hi. Info such as Diabetes type and any medications you take. You can also put comments in your 'Signature'. Go to your profile page and have a play around. :)

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
After getting the stick of not having my details, I'm doing it now mate, sorry for this

I'm not giving you stick, but it doesn't appear to me that you have filled anything in yet. Are you struggling with how to do it?

Reactions: charlie000

ZoomZ

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hunger pangs.
Hi. Info such as Diabetes type and any medications you take. You can also put comments in your 'Signature'. Go to your profile page and have a play around. :)
Updated a bit. Thanks

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry I’m still getting used to this website

Look for your user name, top right of the page. Hover on that and a drop down appears. Chose personal details. Scroll down a little and you will see an option for Type of diabetes (includes don't have diabetes if that is what you want) and under that are other options for treatment, medications etc.

D

Deleted member 308541

Sorry I’m still getting used to this website
Look for your user name, top right of the page. Hover on that and a drop down appears. Chose personal details. Scroll down a little and you will see an option for Type of diabetes (includes don't have diabetes if that is what you want) and under that are other options for treatment, medications etc.
It's definitely not rocket science to fill a form details out.

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
It's definitely not rocket science to fill a form details out.

Not everyone is au fait with the internet. We all start from different places and a little tolerance would make the forum a better place, don't ya think?

Reactions: HSSS
D

Deleted member 308541

Not everyone is au fait with the internet. We all start from different places and a little tolerance would make the forum a better place, don't ya think?
I am 74 years old and I do / did not have problems filling out forum profile details.

There is reluctance from the OP not to fill in his / her profile for some reason, apart from being uncertain of the software.

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I am 74 years old and I do / did not have problems filling out forum profile details.

There is reluctance from the OP not to fill in his / her profile for some reason, apart from being uncertain of the software.

And what evidence do you have to support this claim?

charlie000

And what evidence do you have to support this claim?
urbanracer i have added al lthe relevant details is that ok now? I have been getting a lot of stick from forum members over details and i have finally managed to do it

in fact when i first came accross this forum i thought i was all over the place derailign topics and such

charlie000

Look back at most of his threads where members have asked for his details to be filled in his / her profile.
This is nonsense, I do recall people asking me to put in my details, and I have always explained my details in the post directly. I use the forum on the mobile app mostly and not the website, and it differs. I have added my details, so what is the big issue?

Reactions: lucylocket61

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
urbanracer i have added al lthe relevant details is that ok now? I have been getting a lot of stick from forum members over details and i have finally managed to do it

in fact when i first came accross this forum i thought i was all over the place derailign topics and such

Good work @charlie000 , if you feel anyone is picking on you in the forums then please report it. There's no need to suffer in silence.

Reactions: lucylocket61

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Look back at most of his threads where members have asked for his details to be filled in his / her profile.

Are you happy now?