HBA1C down again..... Yay!

BuddyK

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Don't post much on here, but read loads...... August diagnosis 69,. LCHF diet started straight away..... Got down to 33 in November, and today's results...... Now 28!..... Next up DN appt to get her to reduce or stop my Metformin..... Happy days, and so happy I found this Forum, advice and support from you guys is amazing!

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Don't post much on here, but read loads...... August diagnosis 69,. LCHF diet started straight away..... Got down to 33 in November, and today's results...... Now 28!..... Next up DN appt to get her to reduce or stop my Metformin..... Happy days, and so happy I found this Forum, advice and support from you guys is amazing!
Excellent news well done indeed what a great result!

ringi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
If you did not have a full blood count done, it is likely they will will to do one as internal bleeding also reduces A1c.

Have you been testing your own BG, of so what are the numbers like?
Have you lost much weight?

ZoomZ

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hunger pangs.

Well done. So good to hear you are doing well! Hugs