Big Grin on my face.

Smiler69

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all.

A month ago my Hb1ac result was 114 and they wanted to put me on insulin, I asked them to give me a couple of months to see if I could do anything myself.
My bloods had also flagged up a problem with my liver, one reading being elevated to 54.

Today I returned to the dr to discuss the problem with my liver after having a blood test again a week ago.

To my absolute delight my liver reading has gone from 54 to 27. Back in normal range.

To my absolute double delight my Hb1ac result has gone from 114 to 89

This is in a month. A MONTH!!!
I’m so super excited.

I’ve still only lost 3kg but I’m heading in the right direction.

I’m celebrating my 50th Birthday on Sunday, so perhaps this is the year I turn everything round.

Just wanted to share my news with you all. Have a super duper day. I’m a very happy bunny

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Brilliant news deserving of your screen name :)
Superb drop in your HbA1c and that’s on only a months’s worth of new red cells, if you carry on the way you have been you’ll see further improvement in your next result. When are they testing again? I’m assuming the insulin is off the Dr’s plan now?!
Happy Birthday for Sunday xx

Reactions: Smiler69

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Gosh! You hit the ground running! Well done that Lass.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all.

A month ago my Hb1ac result was 114 and they wanted to put me on insulin, I asked them to give me a couple of months to see if I could do anything myself.
My bloods had also flagged up a problem with my liver, one reading being elevated to 54.

Today I returned to the dr to discuss the problem with my liver after having a blood test again a week ago.

To my absolute delight my liver reading has gone from 54 to 27. Back in normal range.

I’m so super excited.

I’m celebrating my 50th Birthday on Sunday, so perhaps this is the year I turn everything round.

Just wanted to share my news with you all. Have a super duper day. I’m a very happy bunny
Well done! So proud of you!

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
Good morning all.

I’m so super excited.

Fantastic stuff! Well done!

ShortStuff

That’s fabulous news . Thank you for sharing!!

That’s a brilliant drop in only one month!

I’m impressed they ordered you another HbA1c so soon, my Dr wouldn’t & she said even I f she did it would be refused at the lab (not sure that’s true though)

Happy Birthday for Sunday

Smiler69

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Brilliant news deserving of your screen name :)
Superb drop in your HbA1c and that’s on only a months’s worth of new red cells, if you carry on the way you have been you’ll see further improvement in your next result. When are they testing again? I’m assuming the insulin is off the Dr’s plan now?!
Happy Birthday for Sunday xx

Hi. Thank you so much.
Got next test in a month, then have to see diabetic nurse to discuss the insulin subject.
So hoping I won’t need to go on it yet. (But think I might indulge a little this weekend) xx

Reactions: 1spuds and Prem51

Smiler69

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
That’s fabulous news . Thank you for sharing!!

That’s a brilliant drop in only one month!

I’m impressed they ordered you another HbA1c so soon, my Dr wouldn’t & she said even I f she did it would be refused at the lab (not sure that’s true though)

Happy Birthday for Sunday

Hiya.

They only did another test so soon as there was a problem with my liver.
I have another test booked for end of August as then they will decide if I should go onto insulin.

Thank you. Xx

Reactions: 1spuds and Prem51

ianf0ster

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
exercise, phone calls
Hi. Thank you so much.
Got next test in a month, then have to see diabetic nurse to discuss the insulin subject.
So hoping I won’t need to go on it yet. (But think I might indulge a little this weekend) xx
Well done, you deserve to celebrate your success - just don't let it turn into a carb fest.
And if you have some alcohol, stick to low carb alcohol - so avoid sweet wine, avoid standard mixers with your choice of Spirits, avoid standard beer.

1spuds

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hiya.

They only did another test so soon as there was a problem with my liver.
I have another test booked for end of August as then they will decide if I should go onto insulin.

Thank you. Xx
Looks fantastic so far!