Type 1'stars R Us

MeiChanski

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello friends!
Wow a lot has been going on with everyone. :)
I had a hypo earlier today without any bolus on board. Is that even possible? :eek:
But after the hypo, few hours on I’m at 6.9 :)

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I’m at the beach now :)

5.1 —>

F989EA45-B4D6-444A-AC5F-0D4D3F2B6AC6.jpeg

MeiChanski

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
The brain uses a lot of glucose, so doing heavy brain work can have the same impact as a work out!

Interesting speculation, I think it will be an interesting discuss for my consultant. I think when I had my accident, the brain was trying to preserve itself from the lack of glucose until help arrived.

Reactions: Antje77

hh1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all, good day here, went out with three friends to a revamped, newly opened garden here, had a great time and came back to find most of my bathroom on my hardstanding. Good job! Harry, the guy who came, has some ideas for eliminating an irritating step in my bathroom (v old cottage, no ceilings to hide pipes in, so previous people had built a step halfway across the bathroom), and for some other stuff but it's going to be quite a long job......

@helensaramay hope the presentation was great, bet it was!

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Belly ache, own fault ate some pizza. ........ first time in 2 years..........eeeeeeeeeewoooooooooeeeeee!!!!

becca59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
So consultant prescribed Libre yesterday ️ Dropped prescription instructions at Gp yesterday ️ Chemist sent text at 10am this morning to say prescription ready Gp only prescribed 1 with the next one due 10 September obviously not quite correct. Will deal with that one tomorrow, have been too busy hiding in cupboard under the stairs with grandson. Don’t ask!

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Sorry. Late on parade.
@helensaramay . Sounds like you’ve had a good day, I’m sure Kim Possible is going to be a winner.
@Marcus0001 . Welcome to the gang.

@becca59 . We’ve had the grandkids Mon, Tues, Weds for the past 5 weeks. Obtained a very large box last Sunday. Last two days both of them have practically lived in the “ castle “ resplendent with doors ( with knobs ) , windows and curtains.
Who needs iPads?:):)

@Mel dCP . Loving the holiday ;) snaps.

@Knikki and @porl69 . Wakey wakey guys:).
Everyone else, I hope the day has been just how you wanted it.

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Out for an anniversary curry now. Fifteen years since husbeast and I drunkenly got together over a crate of Stella. It’s been the longest hangover I’ve ever had... :rolleyes:

He gave me some white gold & diamond studs ❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: Fairygodmother

MeiChanski

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Out for an anniversary curry now. Fifteen years since husbeast and I drunkenly got together over a crate of Stella. It’s been the longest hangover I’ve ever had... :rolleyes:

He gave me some white gold & diamond studs ❤️❤️❤️
You'll have to model it for us, we love a bit of sparkle too ;)

Reactions: Alison54321

MeiChanski

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I accidentally cheese grated my finger and cut my finger when I made dinner so I think my bf might have eaten some of my DNA. He said it was tasty. :angelic::hilarious:

Japes

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Sitting very still and quietly after an 18 miles walk. I was making the most of the nice weather and one of my favourite routes being relatively people-free until I got to the large park and decided on a rapid exit for the nearest bus home. Also means I've finally explored the far end of the route, which I'd never quite managed before.

Just about to see if I need a quick snack before bed - I was in the low 4s an hour ago, slightly to my surprise, but have just been sitting it out until nearer bedtime. I'd rather be over 5 before I go to sleep!

Yes!! Bounced up a bit, so no need for any more food or Dextro tablets. Good night!