What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Looking at your culinary talent you can be Cake baker.:)

Still looks like this @Muddy Cyclist on your avatar:
upload_2019-8-16_11-36-0.jpeg

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Still looks like this @Muddy Cyclist on your avatar:
View attachment 35005
A real mystery. I have been all through my settings and all seems fine. Bu thanks for screen shots and your @jjraak

Now how do I get in touch with administrators? I will do some research.

Update. I have sent request to get the problem looked at. Thanks all @dunelm can you let me know in a couple of days if my avatar changes?

Last edited:

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
i'd say i'm more " dog with his tail caught in the door"
so i'm IN.

god help the listeners.

maybe we should try covering this one..?
That would be a Tenor then so at least we now have all the parts, Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen and all who are late on parade.

A 7.2 for me and me's this early Morening.

We are stuck indoors waiting for friends to arrive for a long weekend, they were stuck in slow traffic on the M25 known to all as London's orbital car park and are now stuck in traffic on the M4 heading west into the land of rain.
It's going to be a riotous weekend, we were apprentices 50 years ago at BAC Weybridge. He went on to achieve greatness I went on to achieve notoriety in my not spoken about later life. To parrot phrase Joe Walsh " Life's been Good ".
Well folks remember you only get one go at today so go for it
Must go it's my turn to bark at the postman and chase cyclists......Mrs J is not amused.

Last edited:

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
A real mystery. I have been all through my settings and all seems fine. Bu thanks for screen shots and your @jjraak

Now how do I get in touch with administrators? I will do some research.

Update. I have sent request to get the problem looked at. Thanks all @dunelm can you let me know in a couple of days if my avatar changes?

Will do

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh I think I will just pop on DUK and request just that. They are going to love me!!!

You could ask them about sugary drinks as well and which ones have the “natural” sugars in that we can all enjoy:

upload_2019-8-16_14-2-48.jpeg

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I believe he's now changed it Saskia
No not changed anything, never put it there in the first place so gremlins in the system. Maybe it's my Doctor as he threatened me with being insulin dependent in three months if I didn't take his meds :D

Hope you are putting together lots of interesting cake recipes for the digital choir? Low Carb of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: HarryBeau

Fndwheelie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

I think @Muddy Cyclist must have a naughty twin. MC manages his diabetes well with diet and exercise and advice from this site, MCTwin is now insulin dependent after following the advice on ‘the other site’. Maybe @Debandez could use it in her presentation.

Reactions: Viv19 and DJC3