Pork rib recipe

michita

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Does anyone have a good low carb pork rib recipe please ?

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Pork ribs, oven low and slow then hot and fast to crisp up... eat (preferably with fingers)?

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Pork ribs, oven low and slow then hot and fast to crisp up... eat (preferably with fingers)?

I’d prefer a side of garlic mushrooms in place of fingers with mine thanks! ;):joyful:

Reactions: michita

michita

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ok thank you - I will try without marinade... I have the rib in the fridge for tonight.
I thought maybe soy sauce based marinade or some spice mix

TeddyTottie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My favourite keto site, Headbangers Kitchen, has a recipe for keto BBQ ribs. Not tried it, mind...

Reactions: michita

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Does anyone have a good low carb pork rib recipe please ?

Michigan - you might find something you fancy on here: https://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/28-best-paleo-keto-ribs-recipes/

We do a dry rub or spices, depending on the flavour tones we're looking for - we sort of make it up as we go along? I need summer we cook them Low and slow on a covered BBQ, then ramp up for crispy edges near the end, and in winter quite often start the ribs off I need the pressure cooker, then finish under the grill, I need the oven or even on the BBQ, if weather permits.

Starting in the pressure cooker has the added bonus of some stock. Once the meat has been eaten, the bones (and any leftover morsels of meat) can go back into the pressure cooker for a bit longer to intensify the stock. Nom. Nom. Nom.

D

Deleted member 308541

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
Very interesting label. * keeps straight face.