What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen and all who celebrated national bin day. At a safe distance.

A 5.8 this morning, no comment I think that meter is watching me.

Well folks, to show my support of the NHS I am going to dye my hair blue while on lock down or more likely till Mrs J gets fed up with it.
The dye arrived this morning, Mrs J read the instructions and pronounced that a skin test has to be done first, well I am covered in hair apart from one part of my anatomy therefore that is the area for the skin test , Mrs J is not impressed and I must add I am very wary.
This little tail is to be continued.
Have a great afternoon folks, stay well.
No alf. It is April 1st. Skin is an anagram of inks - test your inks at once.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning/afternoon, @trick60 and everyone. :)
7.3 for me this morning.

g61113.gif

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
My mum made me a knitted swimsuit I'll never forget it an absolute disaster!
Did she make you wear it even when she found out it stretched - my mother would have done - you didn't get away with anything with her.

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I know it's NOT the Official ZA, but i still like how you went all cosplay and picked carol..respect

TWD_1003_JLD_0517_1188_RT.jpg

:)
If I knew what you were talking about I would award you a winner emoji but as I don't have one anyway for the mystery.

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Malfunction is such a diplomatic way to phrase it Krystyna...when I got home I hid the dreaded thing.
I buried mine in my dad’s vegetable garden @HarryBeau and @Krystyna23040
along with all the home made knitted wool vests my mother hand knitted me. It was like being covered in a nettle vest...
They didn’t find them until my father dug over the vegetable garden in Autumn... then I got into trouble...

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just been on Asda's website for the last hour or so, had loads of click and collect slots available, would have signed you all up but you would have had to collect from Sunderland and I've only got one guest room. Anyway not bragging but I bagged a couple.

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
That was what I was saying in a very polite way @HarryBeau
To describe the experience, the shoulder straps stretched to beyond the hips upon exit of the sea...
But you still remember it. I would have too but with mortification. Do remember my lime green bubbly nylon costume which was probably as equally uncomfortable but loved the colour.

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
But you still remember it. I would have too but with mortification. Do remember my lime green bubbly nylon costume which was probably as equally uncomfortable but loved the colour.
I do remember being covered in a bubbly swimming costume @Ryhia another home made failure by my mother...she had used shirring elastic on one of her white nylon blouses...to make a swimming costume for me...and don’t even go there...white nylon and water do not go together...