What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
A survey question asked, "What changes has the COVID-19 shutdown caused in your household?"
I replied, "We have become a 2 TV household."

20200407_112916_HDR.jpg

Reactions: DJC3

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Fence lines was my next series of watercolours, did this one but not really what I was after. watercolour A4 1 hour 30 mins. So this will not be one of the three, I need it more abstract.......

View attachment 40137
Don't be so hard on yourself -Jess Glynne usually has a fitting song for the moment. Good fences make good neighbours and those old well worn ones make good pictures.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have been doing horseless walking dressage out in the parking lot, but yesterday and today I didn't go out. Today I did carry the garbage to the garbage chute about 30-40 feet down the hall, so instead of a dressage horse I was being a carthorse.
On the way back I cantered, and that felt so good that I trotted halfway down the other end of the hall and then cantered back.
After all, if a carthorse can win the Grand National, I can certainly canter in the hallway. :D
But next time I will wear my galloping shoes.

Which reminds me: @Muddy Cyclist , How is your son?

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have been doing horseless walking dressage out in the parking lot, but yesterday and today I didn't go out. Today I did carry the garbage to the garbage chute about 30-40 feet down the hall, so instead of a dressage horse I was being a carthorse.
On the way back I cantered, and that felt so good that I trotted halfway down the other end of the hall and then cantered back.
After all, if a carthorse can win the Grand National, I can certainly canter in the hallway. :D
But next time I will wear my galloping shoes.

Which reminds me: @Muddy Cyclist , How is your son?
Oh Saskia I LOVE the idea of you cantering back from the bins. Good on you!

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @PenguinMum
I needed to take my repeat prescription in, system here is telephone or take ticked prescription to chemist/docs, and they issue another. I can’t telephone with being deaf, and they refuse to issue it if I write a letter..
Hi Gennepher, I don't really know much about them but would a text phone not work for you?