What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I took a short walk around the block last night with Judith when there was hardly anyone about as Boris and co assure me it's now OK to do so.
Good for John . I got out yesterday morning, for first time in months,and am on my way now, for a walk before everywhere gets busy.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.4 darn it. Winner to all those excellent readings above. @PenguinMum @JohnEGreen and @ianpspurs - are you allowed out now by the way?
And Welcome to @Offstars
I've been allowed out since a GP phoned (Good Friday) and said reviewing my medical records I was the same risk as everyone else. He highlighted weight as a key factor. I'm not inclined to go out really but have walked pups around the nearby park to No1 son's drive. Fitbit says I did 142k steps around the house and garden last week. All good for me.

Last edited:

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Not like you. Hugs. Wonder if the run of heat affects bg.

Maybe, or possibly hay fever? Thought I’d grown out of that but it’s back this year with a vengeance! Or maybe it’s just one of those things that happens now and again. I shan’t stress about it ( yet)

Reactions: ianpspurs

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Maybe, or possibly hay fever? Thought I’d grown out of that but it’s back this year with a vengeance! Or maybe it’s just one of those things that happens now and again. I shan’t stress about it ( yet)
Pollen count is very high hay fever is quite bad at the moment just wish antihistamine wasn't on the list of proscribed medications for me though Judith is relying on it a lot lately.

Poor melody is actually allergic to antihistamine would you believe.

Reactions: DJC3