What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
5.9 happy to see a 5 especially after long journey yesterday with the horrible climax of finding our house had been broken into. Could have been worse, nothing of value left to take, and it was at least ‘clean’ mess left behind. House ins provided glazier thank goodness.
some people just make you sick DJC3 my sons van was broken into early hours friday all his tools taken thousands of pounds worth of tools :mad:

Reactions: DJC3

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
some people just make you sick DJC3 my sons van was broken into early hours friday all his tools taken thousands of pounds worth of tools :mad:

So sorry to hear about your son’s van. It makes you wonder about some people’s mindset, that they think nothing of wrecking people’s lives like that. For us it was just depressing and inconvenient, not so much financial so I really feel for your son.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
So sorry to hear about your son’s van. It makes you wonder about some people’s mindset, that they think nothing of wrecking people’s lives like that. For us it was just depressing and inconvenient, not so much financial so I really feel for your son.
thanks DJC we have got some cctv from a neighbour so hopefully may help x

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.4 but not surprised in the slightest after my 2 day lockdown birthday event! 2 birthdays like the queen, no purse required like the queen and treated like a queen.

Normal service resumes today.

So sorry to hear the dreadful news @DJC3

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh my word!!! This is just awful! I hope the tools are recovered and the thieves brought to justice quickly!

Reactions: DJC3

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello all,

@Debandez -- Happy belated birthday.
@DJC3 -- Hugs for the break in. Must feel horrible having someone violate your home.
@karen8967 -- Hugs for the break-in in your son's van. Happened to my husband too, only difference the tools taken weren't quite as valuable. Does he have insurance to replace them?

Blood sugars this morning were 5.1.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello all,

@Debandez -- Happy belated birthday.
@DJC3 -- Hugs for the break in. Must feel horrible having someone violate your home.
@karen8967 -- Hugs for the break-in in your son's van. Happened to my husband too, only difference the tools taken weren't quite as valuable. Does he have insurance to replace them?

Blood sugars this morning were 5.1.
Wow. You are a blast from the past. Fantastic to see you and keeping well

Last edited:

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for the welcome back, @ianpspurs. Have been quite busy at work for quite some time, with the extra work load due to virtual teaching and filling in for a colleague who's left a couple of years ago.

Some great fasting levels for you lately.