Covid and Work, Covid Advice and General Chat

Hopeful34

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Take care Robinredbreast. Hope you continue to feel ok. It's good you've got your daughter who will go shopping for you. Hope you can get through to work easily tomorrow, and have a relaxing day with your book and knitting. Sending big hugs.

Reactions: Max68

JRT

Well, about an hour ago I received a notification from my NHS track and trace app informing me that I have been in contact with someone who has coronavirus 19 and to self isolate for 8 days. At least I can knit and read my books. Daughter will go shopping for me, so that's good. So, it's either from the school or Morrisons, my local supermarket.
I feel ok and have been telephoning my county council absence line,( btw both numbers ran out just as I was going to leave a message !!) so I have been texting and emailing too.
I will have to call again first thing in the morning, so no lay in for me.
Take care Robinredbreast. I hope all is ok.

Reactions: Hopeful34 and Max68

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well, about an hour ago I received a notification from my NHS track and trace app informing me that I have been in contact with someone who has coronavirus 19 and to self isolate for 8 days. At least I can knit and read my books. Daughter will go shopping for me, so that's good. So, it's either from the school or Morrisons, my local supermarket.
I feel ok and have been telephoning my county council absence line,( btw both numbers ran out just as I was going to leave a message !!) so I have been texting and emailing too.

Fingers crossed your isolation period just turns out to be an opportunity for intensive "me-time".

Reactions: Robinredbreast

Jbicheno

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Take care and look after yourself. X

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Look after yourself RRB and hope everything is ok x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Reactions: JRT

Max68

Thanks, it's all knitted now, every piece is separate ( even the soles of Teddy's feet) so it will be interesting to put it all together and then, knit a little jacket for it.

I wouldn't even know where to start with knitting! Think I made a squirrel at Primary School once and it ended up looking like a skunk!!

In lockdown/time at home I have however attempted DDIY (don't do it yourself) Too much time on my hands as started noticing cracks around windows, doors and walls but I am like a bull in a china shop and me doing DIY is like something out of The Keystone Cops or Laurel and Hardy! I always end up stepping in/on something and if you ever watch the Norman Wisdom, Bruce Forsyth London Palladium decorating sketch that is me to a tee!! :banghead:

Last edited:
Reactions: JRT