Seed crackers M&S

Lainie71

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term "big boned" lol repeatedly told this growing up!
I’ve now got family looking in London & Portsmouth
I'm having a look in my local M&S later today, have resorted to asking my old ladies (when doing their hair) if they know where I can get hold of them - gosh I am stooping so low interrogating them:hilarious:

Gracie204

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I think that M&S Sesame & Linseed Wholegrain Flat Breads containing 5.2 grams of carbs per flat bread taste much nicer.

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
i
I think that M&S Sesame & Linseed Wholegrain Flat Breads containing 5.2 grams of carbs per flat bread taste much nicer.

They all taste good of course but I think the difference for these ones is that the entire pack has under 5 carbs in total. I know your 5 carbs a cracker isn't decadent but when people are counting every carb, it makes a difference, 4 of yours would be 20 carbs whereas 14 ish of these ones is around 4 carbs. I can eat a whole pack (!) without any insulin at all and barely a nudge on my libre. I think this thread is more about the very low carb value. :)

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Do the flatbreads really only weigh 17.5g, that's half the weight of the tiny LivLife bread slices?

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Do the flatbreads really only weigh 17.5g, that's half the weight of the tiny LivLife bread slices?
They are more like a large seeded cracker but not as “seedy” as the little round ones - they are a bit bigger than a rivita and you can break them in two - they are quite substantial and filling and are taste great with avocado and sliced egg.

Gracie204

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
One flat bread at a time is more than enough. Four would really be over the top! For breakfast I very often have two lightly boiled eggs and one flatbread spread with a good butter, and I enjoy every mouthful.

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I couldn’t find nether the flat breads nor the seed crackers:(

Lainie71

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term "big boned" lol repeatedly told this growing up!
Anyone found any yet ?

Rustytypin

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Found some seed crackers in my small town M&S (Derbyshire) today. There were not many packets left on the shelf so l don’t know if that is it, or if there will be any more!

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
So near & yet so far
Been to M&S in Skegness this morning & found shelf label for these & they’ve been reduced to 80 pence
Unfortunately the shelf was bare & they’re not having any more
Had anybody made anything similar?

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So near & yet so far
Been to M&S in Skegness this morning & found shelf label for these & they’ve been reduced to 80 pence
Unfortunately the shelf was bare & they’re not having any more
Had anybody made anything similar?
9h no, doubly annoying. They seem to come in and out of stock at random.
Anyone know how we can produce a massed plea to M&S. It must be a profitable, on going line for them there are so many diabetes/keto/ low carb people everywhere now

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
thank you! I called into Carlisle today and managed to get some. Expiry date is December but hopefully they will be fine beyond that date.

Say what???? It's only November, in my household (by which I mean me), I doubt if they'd last until the weekend! :)

jessj

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I actually called M&S customer service yesterday. I said that folk all over the UK were attempting to hunt them down, but she couldn't say if they will be continued or not, as, it's not something they know. o_O:meh:

Reactions: HSSS, DJC3 and mo53