2021/22 season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
There it goes we won 0-2. Woohooo now 3rd in Table cos Bournemouth have won. We are now 6 points clear of 7th placed Sheff Utd. Next up the Posh (Peterborough) on Friday bring it on. Just heard we are 17 unbeaten. Almost half way to our record.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Lost an incredible game, well the last thirty minutes!
0-0 half time, not very good, went 2 goals down after an hour, very poor, got back two goals going towards ninety minutes, then three it away, by conceding two more! Shocking! We don't do six goals thrillers!
Bit disappointed, we couldn't hold out for a point late in the game!
holding on to third precariously!

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
1-1, pen to us and an own goal and 4th.... which is amazing!
Mark McGhee starting well at Dundee..... 0-4 to Livie... :)

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Away at Livie, plastic pitch, going to be a foul night of weather, so just hoping.
Dees to get beat at home by the Hibs....

Might be a tad too much football in BBC / ITV.... didn't think I would ever write that!

Football management is just one big merry go round. Hope Jesse Marsch at Leeds keeps them up... DUFC took a punt on Tam Courts, who had been at Kelty Hearts (non league back then) for 5 years, before joining United as Head of tactical performance under Micky Mellon.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Away at Livie, plastic pitch, going to be a foul night of weather, so just hoping.
Dees to get beat at home by the Hibs....

Might be a tad too much football in BBC / ITV.... didn't think I would ever write that!

Football management is just one big merry go round. Hope Jesse Marsch at Leeds keeps them up... DUFC took a punt on Tam Courts, who had been at Kelty Hearts (non league back then) for 5 years, before joining United as Head of tactical performance under Micky Mellon.

Get used to it!
ITV have the football league next year!
Remember how that went last time, when they wanted to have a terrestrial television sports channel and it bombed before it even started. Many clubs gambled on future income from it and suffered quite dramatically!

Spoke to the gaffer a few weeks ago and he is looking forward to the run in, but we need wins now!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Tonight we take on Peterborough in a bid to bag all 3 points and extend our unbeaten run to 18.
Good luck to all those playing this weekend. Hope your team wins. If you are going to a game stay safe out there.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Chelsea in the cup at home, another scalp?

Good luck mate. If we beat Notts Forest on Monday night we face the big guns of Liverpool in the quarter finals. Bit disappointed cos I was hoping we'd draw Middlesboro. That would have been a better chance of a passage to the Semi's. But anyway we have excelled ourselves in getting so far. Our main aim to is have a crack at the play offs at the end of the season. 3 points tonight would set us in good stead.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Away to the cobblers tomorrow!
Big game, hoping for a win, but a draw will do, don't want a defeaet!

best wishes to all those playing!

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
lost 2-1 to Livie, which was tough.
Today Hearts at home and will be doing well to get something from that, though it would be lovely as they are managed by one of our old ones, Robbie Neilson, who was not too popular in his way of leaving. He had a major rant in the week accusing an Aberdeen striker of cheating to win a pen.... who ever heard of such a thing.... except the ref was right there and had no reason not to give it.... the pen was missed.
Scot Prem has 12 teams and 5 points separates 4th from 10th!!
Dees to lose at Motherwell is a hope and a need.
Good luck to all your teams.

Reactions: Lamont D