2021/22 season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
REUNION GIGG
‘We are coming back’ – Bury OUT of administration after fans buy club and Gigg Lane following EFL expulsion

Well that's something nice. Am real pleased for them. Nobody want's to see a club go bust.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Won 2-0!
not many results went our way, we are two points outside the playoffs, we need three teams in the playoffs positions and just above us to lose and for us to win our last game which on our record doesn't give me much hope!
Ah well, there is next season!

Good luck mate I hope it goes your way.

Reactions: Lamont D

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Big game tomorrow night. Forest take on Bournemouth and if Forest win they go 2nd which changes everything. I'd rather us face Forest in the play offs than Bournemouth.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Fulham are now the champions and what a way to do it. They have demolished Luton 7-0. Luton drop to 6th and there's a chance if they lose on Saturday and Boro win then Luton will miss out on the play offs. As things stand Sheff Utd will be our opponents in the first leg but all that could alter on Saturday.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bournemouth disposed of forest so they rightfully gain promotion. Everything else hinges on Saturday's games. We will know our opponents at around 20 past 2pm on Saturday.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
REUNION GIGG
‘We are coming back’ – Bury OUT of administration after fans buy club and Gigg Lane following EFL expulsion

Well that's something nice. Am real pleased for them. Nobody want's to see a club go bust.
last night another Phoenix club, Scarborough won promotion to the northern premier league, they best Warrington 2-1 in a really entertaining hard game! I watched it because of the number of ex Rovers playing in it.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The final weekend in the football calendar. By 2:30pm tomorrow we will know who we are playing in the Semi finals of the play offs. Can't believe how quick this season has gone.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
The 'O's away,, need everyone to get their prayer mats out and prayer for three points and hope that the other games go our way, to get us in the playoffs.
Listen, I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here, I'm desperate, don't laugh!

Good luck to all our teams, I think my season is over!
Been another strange season, bad results, good results, shockers, good, bad, indifferent, great run, crash and burned.
Can see another revolving door of players again. Budget won't be enough again! According to an insider, Stockport or Wrexham will have five times our budget this season, Chesterfield will have double!

Could be squeaky bum time next season!

John, you can start next season's thread. I do hope you do well in the playoffs, maybe a trip to Wemberleeeey?

Over the hill

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Here we go, whatever happens been a good season and great to be back in the stadiums.

Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
2-0 up at the moment. Forest losing Luton winning so we are in 3rd at the moment. As far as I know 3 play 6 and 4 play 5 which means we play Luton if things stay as they are.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That's it over. Forest equalised but keeps them in 4th so we are now playing Luton in the semi's. Hopefully we can beat them and have an all Yorkshire final. Watch this space.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The 'O's away,, need everyone to get their prayer mats out and prayer for three points and hope that the other games go our way, to get us in the playoffs.
Listen, I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here, I'm desperate, don't laugh!

Good luck to all our teams, I think my season is over!
Been another strange season, bad results, good results, shockers, good, bad, indifferent, great run, crash and burned.
Can see another revolving door of players again. Budget won't be enough again! According to an insider, Stockport or Wrexham will have five times our budget this season, Chesterfield will have double!

Could be squeaky bum time next season!

John, you can start next season's thread. I do hope you do well in the playoffs, maybe a trip to Wemberleeeey?

Good luck mate have me fingers crossed for you. Yep I always start the new thread once I know the new fixtures in June. Cheers mate we have Luton to over come in 2 legs.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
You'll be treated to a good match with us and Luton
and so it starts. Good luck tonight.

In other news, Celtic won the league at Tannadice,
DUFC qualified for Europe!, probably not going to go to the trouble of renewing my passport. :)
Dundee FC are down, no Mark McGhee Magic....

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The big night has arrived. Can we beat Luton and again On Monday night. Getting nervous now. UTT

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
and so it starts. Good luck tonight.

In other news, Celtic won the league at Tannadice,
DUFC qualified for Europe!, probably not going to go to the trouble of renewing my passport. :)
Dundee FC are down, no Mark McGhee Magic....

Cheers mate. It promises to be a good match.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
1-1 draw. Both teams should have had a penalty but the ref obviously didn't see it that way. Back to the John Smiths on Monday night and hopefully the home advantage will send us to Wembley. Sheffield Utd and Notts Forest play this afternoon. FA Cup day too. Chelsea take on Liverpool. Tonight Matthew I'm a Scouser.

Reactions: hankjam