2021/22 season

Stu9876

New here, love this thread.

My tuppence on this weekend as an Aberdeen fan is that I hope dodgy Dave (Cormack) has a promotion clause in Scott McKennas transfer to Forest. And that I hope him and Andy Robertson get through the weekend uninjured with Wednesday on the horizon.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
The weekend we have all been waiting for has arrived. 1000's of Town fans will be travelling to Wembley and whatever the result I hope they all have a great weekend. UTT. :singing::singing: I'm working the weekend but I'll be out of bed in time for the big kick off and hopefully it will get settled in normal time or extra time. Hopefully it won't go to penalties.

Hope you have a cracking day with the right result.

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And now we have the Giants about to kick off at Tottenham's stadium. Wouldn't it be great if we could have a Huddersfield double. Up the Giants and UTT.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lamont D

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hope you have a cracking day with the right result.

Cheers mate. The crazy press are hyping Forest up its like we are the under dogs. They forget we have been to Wembley on a few occasions where as they haven't been to the Prem for 30 years.

Reactions: hankjam

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done Notts Forest. Hope you have a good season in the Prem. I bet our Levi is feeling sick now. Try again next year and that's it for another season. 2022/23 thread will begin as soon as the new fixtures are out next Month.

Reactions: hankjam

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done Notts Forest. Hope you have a good season in the Prem. I bet our Levi is feeling sick now. Try again next year and that's it for another season. 2022/23 thread will begin as soon as the new fixtures are out next Month.

1-0 is always tough to take, Reading minute by minute report would suggest VAR was out to lunch.
Good luck for next year.
I know Fulham have scored goals for fun but I can't see them nor Bornemouth doing too well next season....

Over the hill

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Should have had at least one of the penalties, onwards and hopefully upwards for you.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

You was robbed John!
The ref had retired before the game!
Might as well not have VAR.
Can't see any of the three promoted surviving!

I also watched both national league semi finals, both really good games and goals galore.
Final next Sunday, in June??????????

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You was robbed John!
The ref had retired before the game!
Might as well not have VAR.
Can't see any of the three promoted surviving!

I also watched both national league semi finals, both really good games and goals galore.
Final next Sunday, in June??????????

We were indeed Mate. Forest might not survive. They were singing "We are in the Prem it was a Pen" Its like they were rubbing it in. Onwards and upwards to the next season. Fixtures should be out in around 3 weeks time. UTT.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The 2022-23 English Football League season will start earlier on 30 July next year because of the World Cup.

The Championship will run until 12 November and resume on 10 December, but League One and League Two will continue without a mid-season hiatus.

The final round of fixtures in all three divisions will be played on the weekend of 6-7 May 2023, with play-off finals from 27-29 May.

The first winter World Cup will run from 21 November to 18 December 2022.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I know all countries have their faults but the World Cup in Qatar is just wrong but a fair reflection of FIFA. I'll be following the lower leagues in Scotland. Glad for Ukraine and wish them well.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I know all countries have their faults but the World Cup in Qatar is just wrong but a fair reflection of FIFA. I'll be following the lower leagues in Scotland. Glad for Ukraine and wish them well.

money and backhanders speak volumes!