"A new you in 42"

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
30 minute walk and 5 minutes on the rower today. Work getting in the way of life as usual.

Reactions: 5 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I also suffer from white coat syndrome even when the only white coat is my flamingo pyjamas. After I insisted that 160 over something or other was not my true level he had me wear a monitor for twenty four hours. I admit, the first time it started up I was so startled I spilled my tea, but it did return an average of 120 over 80 and that was with some spikes that were likely anxiety related.
I like your avatar too, Moniker.

I am getting avatar envy now!

Reactions: 2 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I like your avatar too, Moniker.

I am getting avatar envy now!
And you cold ethyl. You changed your avatar. Can't remember what it was, but know it is different.

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
And you cold ethyl. You changed your avatar. Can't remember what it was, but know it is different.

it was blank. That's a photo of my house around 1896 with Mr E's ggg grandad and gg grandad plus cow. I couldn't work out how to get a photo off FB to use. I'm not very techno minded.

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
35 minutes on my exercise bike done. Thank god for audible , pedalling away to someone reading to me ...makes it easier.
I am sure if it wasn't for you lot on here I would have given up today . Thankyou x

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 6 people

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm sitting at kitchen table typing but legs are doing a load of Pipp's physio things under the table.. I blame this thread!!

Reactions: 8 people

Pollylocks

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many.
..ha ha CE that made me laugh! I've been doing similar, watching Wimbledon while on the twistboard..:angelic:

....40 min walk at lunchtime...

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
it was blank. That's a photo of my house around 1896 with Mr E's ggg grandad and gg grandad plus cow. I couldn't work out how to get a photo off FB to use. I'm not very techno minded.
That is very techno minded as far as I am concerned.
How lovely to have that pic. So many of generations of ethyls. Wow.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
35 minutes on my exercise bike done. Thank god for audible , pedalling away to someone reading to me ...makes it easier.
I am sure if it wasn't for you lot on here I would have given up today . Thankyou x

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App
No! You can't give up. You are our exercise guru, Jamrox the legend.

Bebo321

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
No way!
That's so great to have a bit of history on the forum!:)