Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
4.3 for me this morning. Lowest I have ever had and you should have seen the amount of dried fruit I ate last night !

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 6 people

Jerri

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I had chicken and white rice with a garlic gravy last night and mines was 5 this morning. Really confusing. As a whole meal roll I. Tuna the day before made yesterday mornings over 7.

Reactions: 4 people

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I forgot to do mine

Diagnosed prediabetic Easter 2014. Just left to get on with it, no guidance or help from GP. Every day I'm learning something new.

Reactions: 2 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
4.0 for me yesterday at 04:30, before an early start. A day of somewhat irregular eating ensued, interspersed with a little upset tummy and queasiness

This morning, 4.3, and feeling better.

We're sailing for a few days now, and the internet connections can be a bit iffy, so there may not be many scintillating updates from me. We'll see.

Positive

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
5.2 this morning, most mornings seems to be between 4.8-5.2 now. Something has shifted in my last few weeks may be my regular exercises keeping BS down.

Marko723

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
This morning I had a reading of 6.1, in fact the entire week I've been in the low 6's! Huge difference from the previous week where I was in the mid 7's to low 8's!

I attribute this to a small group of individuals that took the time to correspond with me when I introduced myself in the " Greetings and Introduction " section. They convinced me to try the LCHF diet, and not only has my BS down, I have much more energy!

This is a fantastic community that holds a wealth of experience and education. I've spent many hours reading through the messages and WOW... there is a lot of fantastic stuff here.

I know I've just begun my journey, and I have a long way to go, but I feel that I am definitely not alone on this and that is a great comfort to move forward with.

Mark

Reactions: 14 people

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.6 today.

Diagnosed prediabetic Easter 2014. Just left to get on with it, no guidance or help from GP. Every day I'm learning something new.

Reactions: 3 people

Sancho panza

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I attribute this to a small group of individuals that took the time to correspond with me when I introduced myself in the " Greetings and Introduction " section.

This is a fantastic community that holds a wealth of experience and education. I've spent many hours reading through the messages and WOW... there is a lot of fantastic stuff here.

Mark

We'll said

5.2 for me this morning
I have been between 5.2 and 6 in the morning all week except for Wednesday when I had a spike of 8.2 And felt a bit off I went to work but had to come home by dinner, seems I picked up a twenty four hour bug that's doing the rounds so that probably explains that.

Jerri

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.9 this morning but that was eating only weetabix all day yesterday and that was in the morning. Still it's the best it's been. It was 6 yesterday just incase I got carried away and said it will less. Somehow I convinced myself it was 5 but my metre said different lol

Status
Not open for further replies.