Where is he?

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
hope you get it sorted out, ill keep looking if i can see anything ill give you a shout

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Hi there TITD2, welcome back!

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Welcome back, but WTH is wrong with your doctor? You should be getting a referral to a neurologist.

Reactions: 7 people
A

AnnieC

Thanks @noblehead His profile seems to have disappeared. No matter. I know folk come and go. I did it myself for a while when the place got silly with trolls and trivia ;)
Just wondered how that was possible as there does not seem to be an option to unsubscribe yourself from the forum

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Good to see you back, I was researching for my friend who is an insulin overproducer, and came across something called Bronze Diabetes, new to me maybe worth a peep. I must admit to not understanding all of the ins and outs of it but the reported yellow/orange skin blotches caught my eye.

Reactions: 2 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just wondered how that was possible as there does not seem to be an option to unsubscribe yourself from the forum
Moderators can delete a profile, on request.

But I'm delighted he's back!

Reactions: 4 people

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Glad to see you back...

Got to say ref pain and non pain... I added more fat into my diet after having excruciating pain in my hips and legs (I believe from statin damage). I also have a tub of coconut oil in the bathroom (cheapest KTC ONE-not really good enough for me to add to food)... Anyway... After years of chronic pain, and also at one point being on full DLA, I am totally pain free.

I put this down to having more good fats in my diet. (No statins). It is worthwhile giving it ago, as you have nothing to lose (except the pain). I've always had pretty good bgs, so mine wasn't deemed to be neuropathy, I've had tests for amyotrophy too (negative) and nothing helped me other than increasing fats.

this is too difficult two

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks everyone.
Good to see you back, I was researching for my friend who is an insulin overproducer, and came across something called Bronze Diabetes, new to me maybe worth a peep. I must admit to not understanding all of the ins and outs of it but the reported yellow/orange skin blotches caught my eye.
The yellow orange skin blotches sound like the marks that have appeared on my feet.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Glad to have you back with us TITD2!

Get yourself sorted!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
If you would like to share info on us over producers. I will help if I can!