2014/15 Football Season

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
West Ham should capitalise on these early fixtures against teams they may be in a relegation battle with in April/May. There's no excuse for not beating a weakened Southampton today. 'Imagine this is a last-game relegation decider, don't think it's the beginning of the season and it doesn't matter that much'. Pessimistic? Maybe, but I'm a West Ham supporter ...

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Reactions: 5 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Got a prediction for all hammers and trotters fans.
Two managers will be sacked Bolton and West Ham.
Fat Sam to return to Bolton!

The hammers will be managed by David Moyes!

Ha!

Reactions: 4 people

IncyWincy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Got back from West Ham v Southampton an hour ago. More of the same really. Southampton pressurised. We passed around at the back without any player wanting to take responsibility for initiating an attack. Southampton pushed up and gave us no time on the ball and we kept losing possession from Adrian kicking out. Second Southampton goal was a joke. Our players were arguing with the ref that it was a goal kick and not a corner, meanwhile Southampton took it and scored. :facepalm:

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Got back from West Ham v Southampton an hour ago. More of the same really. Southampton pressurised. We passed around at the back without any player wanting to take responsibility for initiating an attack. Southampton pushed up and gave us no time on the ball and we kept losing possession from Adrian kicking out. Second Southampton goal was a joke. Our players were arguing with the ref that it was a goal kick and not a corner, meanwhile Southampton took it and scored. :facepalm:

Thought you brought an attacking coach in or was that BSF appeasing the supporters?

IncyWincy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thought you brought an attacking coach in or was that BSF appeasing the supporters?

Not quite sure what Sheringham has been doing but it obviously hasn't been successful. He was on the pitch before kick off with Ravel Morrison who was practising striking but wasn't subbed on until second half when he did look comfortable on the ball, unlike the rest of 'em!

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
BSF only likes 6ft 6in players who can defend and that's it !

He'll have to go!

So he can take Bolton down to league 1!

ShelleyHarris1981

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Racism,ignorance,nastiness,selfishness
During the World Cup we had a thread going that was really good fun, some of the regular posters on that thread discussed a football thread for this upcoming season. I've been threatening to start this thread for a while now nearer the start of the season, and well, the season starts on Friday, there's a full football league on Saturday and the Community Shield is on Sunday.
I appreciate there are people who don't like football (weirdo's), and this thread isn't for them, but I checked with site admin a while back and they're happy with this thread.
The football teams that are supported by forum members, that I know about, are -
Me, @sanguine and @IncyWincy - the Mighty West Ham
@nosher8355 - Tranmere Rovers
@zand - Arsenal, Leeds, Forest Green Rovers
@Anie and @Aguila - Hull City
@Pipp - Everton
@Johnroy - Spurs
@Andy12345 - Chelsea
@Scandichic - Middlesborough
If I've missed any, my sincere apologies, if you want a shout out for your team let me know (or just post a comment!)

Banter is not only expected but positively encouraged, but, let's keep it in the spirit of the forum and make sure that it is not personal, nasty or downright rude.

Let's start by going with your predictions for the upcoming season.....

hi guys, can i shout out the Villa please! 4 points from first 2 matches, no goals conceded, i am buzzing! Heres hoping to a good season x Shelley x

ShelleyHarris1981

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Racism,ignorance,nastiness,selfishness
after finally getting over the world cup i feel able to talk about football again,

after careful consideration i have decided chelsea won't lose a single game this year, this will make the league boring as we will be mathematically impossible to catch by november, sorry guys

did you watch Everton v Chelsea today? absolutely crackin bit of football.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
hi guys, can i shout out the Villa please! 4 points from first 2 matches, no goals conceded, i am buzzing! Heres hoping to a good season x Shelley x
We at Rovers have young Janoi Donacien on loan from Villa and he was very good today in our back four. Defo one for the future!

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
That's the last time I listen to you lot! I had a ten team accumulator based on what you all said. Had Utd at a draw, Chelsea away and then it started going wrong........
City home
Swansea home (yay!)
West Ham home (***)
Middlesborough home :mad:
Millwall home (who would of thought it....)
Watford home (easy win)
Fleetwood home
Morecambe away.......
That £2 would have won me £2474.01 and I would have bought you all a drink too.......

Reactions: 6 people

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
Got a prediction for all hammers and trotters fans.
Two managers will be sacked Bolton and West Ham.
Fat Sam to return to Bolton!

The hammers will be managed by David Moyes!

Ha!

Oh please, I'd take Moyes as manager in a heartbeat at least we'd play football again.......

Reactions: 6 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
That's the last time I listen to you lot! I had a ten team accumulator based on what you all said. Had Utd at a draw, Chelsea away and then it started going wrong........
City home
Swansea home (yay!)
West Ham home (***)
Middlesborough home :mad:
Millwall home (who would of thought it....)
Watford home (easy win)
Fleetwood home
Morecambe away.......
That £2 would have won me £2474.01 and I would have bought you all a drink too.......
Totally agree! You lot!
I got 2pts on the super six!
Had bad is that?

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Looks like 13 days rest now from the league footy apart from Leagues 1 and 2 etc next sat.Should be enough time for our lot to start working on their bloody acts.Quite frankly its the defenders that need to sharpen up.Goal getters Mr Vaughan and Mr Wells are more or less on form.We had 27 shots 10 of em on target and only managed to get 2 of em in.bloody disgraceful :mad: Good job its only the start of the season