2014/15 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Rovers are taking precautions for the BIG game on Saturday v Hartlepool.
Would think terriers would have their undersoil heating on. Also the snow ploughs on standy by. My god it's cold out there!
We have another signing today.
We've got a new team!!

Reactions: 4 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Rovers are taking precautions for the BIG game on Saturday v Hartlepool.
Would think terriers would have their undersoil heating on. Also the snow ploughs on standy by. My god it's cold out there!
We have another signing today.
We've got a new team!!

Yeah we have undersoil heating so we should be in action with Wigan on Saturday unless it snows a ton lol

Leeds play Bournemouth tonight and ill be surprised if they beat the cherries

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Great win for Utd!

Yeah they won which was a blow to us Terriers lol.I kept willing the Cherries to score and at least get away with an equaliser.Its up to us now to go out there on Saturday and beat the **** out of Wigan.Come on town we can do this.

Good draw for Liverpool too hopefully they will win the replay

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Big game tomorrow for Rovers. Against our legend ex player/ manager in Ronnie Moore, who's in charge of the monkey hangers.
Hoping we blow them away like we did Stanley!
A win is a must as from now on it gets harder with some toughies coming up!
C'mon Superwhites!

Predicting wins for gooners, terriers, Leeds and Chelsea!

Reactions: 2 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ooooh; haven't seen this thread before.

My name is James, and I don't much like football, which is why I've always been a Southampton FC supporter :D.

I can't quite believe what's happening at the moment. At some point I'm going to wake up and find that it's all been a dream, but in the mean time - come on, you Reds!

Congratulations to Wet Spam, who are also having a Hell of a season, even if they've faltered a bit in the last few weeks ;)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Saints are doing really well. Hammers are having an even better season seeing that BFS was favourite to lose his job. When we started this thread we thought it would start some great debates. But only a few now come on here regularly.
A pity as my only sin now is the footie. I'm half watching African nations cup.

Predicting a saints win tomorrow now as well!

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Saints are doing really well. Hammers are having an even better season seeing that BFS was favourite to lose his job. When we started this thread we thought it would start some great debates. But only a few now come on here regularly.
A pity as my only sin now is the footie. I'm half watching African nations cup.

Predicting a saints win tomorrow now as well!
Certainly hope so, though Saints have a long and honourable tradition of messing up what ought to be straightforward fixtures :(

A friend of mine is a long time Cambridge Utd supporter. I suddenly find myself coming round to his viewpoint ....... :D

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Certainly hope so, though Saints have a long and honourable tradition of messing up what ought to be straightforward fixtures :(

A friend of mine is a long time Cambridge Utd supporter. I suddenly find myself coming round to his viewpoint ....... :D
Well I wish Southampton had messed up their fixture on New Year's Day!

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Don't you just love the FA Cup, Bradford equalises against Chelsea and Man City are 1-0 down to Middlesbrough:)

Reactions: 5 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And, as predicted, Saints are about to continue their long and honourable tradition ......

You have to laugh, or else you'd cry :)

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Chelsea out Spurs out and Man City gone too.Hows about that eh our neighbours Bradford put Chelski to bed and proper eh.Im over the moon for them.We also beat Wigan and have opened a 14 point gap between us and the Drop zone.Now if we throw those 14 points away then all i can say is wed deserve to be relegated.Poor old Blackpool thought they had found some good fortune when they went 0-2 up only for Watford to come back and fire 7 past em.Hells bells thats some going eh

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Blackpool did really well at Watford.

We were 0-2 up at half time. 7-2 down at full time. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: